Votes: 3 1.2%
  • It has to go...now

Votes: 244 96.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
the conversation between the dad and son on the trophy

son "I have no idea why we are on the top of a football trophy dad!"

dad "Well I believe they wanted to be able to sale miniature replicas at the hallmark store."

The Iowa/ISU game does not deserve or require a trophy to start with. Personally I think the LOSER of the game should get the trophy!!

Can someone find out where to email, mail, call to complain about the trophy please. They need to know they screwed up.

The actual trophy is nicely done, but I feel it is not fitting for a football trophy. Hoping in 2017 when the conference schedule expands to 9 games we drop them anyhow. We have nothing to gain by playing them.

What would have been been wrong with a regulation sized bronze football but with the regular footall texture replaced with a corn kernel texture......seriously my 2 year old could have come up with something better than this.

all those times i've seen the old cy-hawk trophy and have said to myself, "man, that trophy couldn't have gotten any worse"........i have been proven wrong.

What would have been been wrong with a regulation sized bronze football but with the regular footall texture replaced with a corn kernel texture......seriously my 2 year old could have come up with something better than this.

Certainly a much better idea than this abomination.

I hate the game anyway and wish we would drop it... maybe this is a start?:rolleyes: Either way, what the heck is wrong with a big football on a stand if nobody can come up with something better! This is just embarrassing!

Last edited:
Winner of the game gets to dump the trophy into the river. A paper mache from a local kindergarten would be a fitting replacement, might also have something to do with football as well.

Lets just go old school....

awesome-trophy.jpg

Melt this thing down now. Award the lump of metal to the winner.

THE WORST TROPHY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, AND IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE:mad:

This trophy looks eerily similar to the one my grandmother won when she was crowned champion of the Wednesday morning bridge club, after a hard fought battle at the Senior Center in beautiful downtown Columbus Jct., IA.