Your thoughts on New CyHawk Trophy

• I like it, keep it

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • It has to go...now

Votes: 244 96.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
What would have been been wrong with a regulation sized bronze football but with the regular footall texture replaced with a corn kernel texture......seriously my 2 year old could have come up with something better than this.

That would of actually been pretty cool:D

Not that it makes the trophy any better but I believe the trophy is for all sports that the 2 schools compete against each other if I remember correctly so it's not just a "football" trophy

If they really wanted to send a message about corn and farming they should have just went with a tractor. Then at least its memorable for the media to talk about it. Playing for an axe, a pig, a tractor would be nice, but a family.... whha.

Someone in the clown offices designed this abomination. Just a slap since they figured it'd sit in Iowa City anyway . . .

Not that it makes the trophy any better but I believe the trophy is for all sports that the 2 schools compete against each other if I remember correctly so it's not just a "football" trophy

According to all the stories this is just the football trophy. We can look forward to the mens basketball, womens basketball, and series trophies yet to be unveiled.

Looks like 'mom' got a boob job. A little too round and perfect. What kind of message is that sending to football players?!

Only 1% like it... Ouch. They seriously need to reconsider re-doing this trophy. Bet it won't happen though, judging by the defiant response on Iowa Corn's Twitter page.

Nothing like pussifying D1 football in the state of Iowa. I'm sure the players will love playing for a Norman Rockwell sculpture. If this trend continues they might as well have a group therapy session after the Cy-Hawk game and talk about their feelings...

They forgot to mention the Lifetime network as one of the presenting sponsors. Seriously, they could have bronzed some bull testicles and it would have won in a landslide over this abomination. I wouldn't let my dog crap on that.

tumblr_lhvi9bNyj91qb9vva.gif

I think it's just fine and represents the state with class.

Agreed. I still can't tell that its a "mom". Unless she is wearing mom jeans of course.
Saturday Night Live - Mom Jeans - Video - NBC.com

Nice! Remember the commercial for "Bad Idea" jeans on SNL where the white guys challenged the black guys to a pick up game of basketball?

And, oh yeah, the trophy is really just horrible. They sure are trying to make sure their advertising dollars are letting people become aware the state of Iowa produces corn, huh? Sooooo dumb.