Your thoughts on New CyHawk Trophy

• I like it, keep it

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • It has to go...now

Votes: 244 96.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Can they please release the names of everyone that worked on this as well as those that selected the winning design?

I honestly am curious to see what designs they chose this over. I can't imagine what the competition was like and what type of other works of art were submitted.

I want to know the names NOW of the 3 people who voted that this was OK and the 4 who were undecided so Jon can drop the banhammer for lunacy. How the hell can you be undecided on this hideous POS?

I want to know the names NOW of the 3 people who voted that this was OK and the 4 who were undecided so Jon can drop the banhammer for lunacy. How the hell can you be undecided on this hideous POS?

I think this issue alone could somewhat unite the rift on the P/C board.

I glued a dried cow "chip" to an oak board, mounted a golfing statue purchased at a trophy supply house on the bottom, and called it the cow chip pasture pool open!!!! It was a he** of a lot nicer than that abomination!

Anyone recall the South Park episode "No More Baseball"? haha..I'm thinking no one is going to want to win the game.

I honestly am curious to see what designs they chose this over. I can't imagine what the competition was like and what type of other works of art were submitted.

The folks over at Precious Moments called and they want their trophy back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take it the voting has been disabled? I was told i could not vote.

for the record it is a nice looking trophy, but all wrong for the cy-hawk series.

Magnificent trophy...if the Tea Party has just awarded you the most acceptable family of the year.

A nice thought just crossed my mind! Imagine it is the end of the game (doesn't matter who won). Both teams meet on the 50 yard line. 2 players pull out shovels and dig a huge hole while their teammates turn around and protectively encircle their perimeter. That "thing" goes in the hole, gets covered up and everyone walks off the field over the top of it. The crowd goes wild and the people have had their say and their way.

The pic Jon posted is the first close-up I've gotten my eyes on. I hated it before...but now I realize this monstrosity cannot be allowed to go into action. What a freaking embarrassment!