NCAA Football Preview - Northern Illinois Huskies

I doubt even CPR knows who they are redshirting this year. Either that, or you have a terrible Freshman class. I'm sure Alabama will play several true Freshman this. If only they had ISU's depth, they wouldn't have to play them so soon.

Iowa State, stockpiling talent just so you can't have it!

You would be incorrect, since CPR has already gone public about redshirts. You sure hope that it is a terrible FR class, but don`t hold your breath.

Six wins will not be easy with a strong schedule we play, no doubt. With Iowa`s schedule, that number goes to 9 wins. There were hawk fans last year that claimed no way the clones win 4 games with the schedule they had. There was one hawk fan in particular(hey sooz) that was going to bet a large sum of money with me, but he/she backed out. He/she changed usernames, and never was heard from again.

I said I had ISU at 5 wins, and that is what you said you had Iowa at. How much can I bet on the over of 5 wins for Iowa? I will bet as much as you will let me.........

I doubt even CPR knows who they are redshirting this year. Either that, or you have a terrible Freshman class. I'm sure Alabama will play several true Freshman this. If only they had ISU's depth, they wouldn't have to play them so soon.

Iowa State, stockpiling talent just so you can't have it!

I laughed at his comment. The fact that the freshman aren't good enough to play just goes right over his head.

Also, I love how he calls out Iowa fans for thinking they won't be effected by RB and Dl, but then completely overlooks the fact that his team doesn't have a QB.

I said I had ISU at 5 wins, and that is what you said you had Iowa at. How much can I bet on the over of 5 wins for Iowa? I will bet as much as you will let me.........

Tell you what, I am happy to bet $100 each way. I take ISU over 5 wins for $100, and you take Iowa over 5 wins for $100. That is $200 bet......are you good with that?

And what does that say about Iowa? LOL!

That they lose to Iowa State once in four years? Not that much. We have destroyed you the last three years. Now you win one time and think that you are suddenly a much better team. The natural order will be restored again this year. You can count on that.

That they lose to Iowa State once in four years? Not that much. We have destroyed you the last three years. Now you win one time and think that you are suddenly a much better team. The natural order will be restored again this year. You can count on that.

And what is KF`s record against the 3 different staffs at ISU? Can you imagine what that will be against CPR in the next ten years with the stability ISU now has? My guess is KF will be gone long before then, and his son will continue to lose to ISU.

You would be incorrect, since CPR has already gone public about redshirts. You sure hope that it is a terrible FR class, but don`t hold your breath.

So you went with "the Freshman class is terrible". I guess that doesn't hurt this year's team.

You really are setting yourself up for disappointment. I don't doubt that ISU can beat Iowa, but you are expecting things to happen that you should be hoping for. I have done the same thing before, so I guess I can't really criticize. Enjoy this coming fall, and go football!

So you went with "the Freshman class is terrible". I guess that doesn't hurt this year's team.

You really are setting yourself up for disappointment. I don't doubt that ISU can beat Iowa, but you are expecting things to happen that you should be hoping for. I have done the same thing before, so I guess I can't really criticize. Enjoy this coming fall, and go football!

If Iowa wins the game, I won`t run and hide. Yes, it will be disappointing but not that big of deal.

Then it is a condemnation of Iowa`s coaching for losing to such a less talented team........does that helps you sleep better?

your team went 4 years without scoring a td. You must not pay attention, or you are 12 and watched last season for the first time. I assume you are 12

I was one of the people who said that ISU wouldn't get very many wins. They did I was wrong. But don't expect them to do it every year.

If ISU were in the BiG they would be contending with Indiana for the bottom of the standings.

The real reason Nebraska came to the BiG;
They got tired of Bi#@h Slapping the Clowns.
They wanted to play teams that wear big boy pants.
It's sad watching Clowns cry every year.
Beating on a Clown is only fun the first few times. After 86 times it's just sad.
It's hard to get respect after beating up a Clown.

And what is KF`s record against the 3 different staffs at ISU? Can you imagine what that will be against CPR in the next ten years with the stability ISU now has? My guess is KF will be gone long before then, and his son will continue to lose to ISU.

What stability do you have? Just because Rhoads signed a LT-Contract doesn't mean you have stability. There are three ways Rhoads' tenure can go at Iowa State. (ranked in most likely order)

1. Iowa State continues to win 5 or 6 games a year. ISU (foolishly) thinks they can do better and fires CPR.

2. CPR's terrible recruiting classes catch up to him. They struggle to win 3 or 4 games. CPR is fired.

3. CPR defies all odds and turns poor talent into legit players. They rise to an 8 or 9 win team consistently. Iowa State can't pay CPR 4 or 5 mil a year and he leaves for a better gig.

your team went 4 years without scoring a td. You must not pay attention, or you are 12 and watched last season for the first time. I assume you are 12

And we won one of those no td games. In the last 6 years, ISU has had coaching transition for 3 different staffs. There is no question that transition hurt recruiting to an extent, but that stabilized under CPR Iowa has some transition going on this year, which is a big reason why the hawks should struggle.

And we won one of those no td games. In the last 6 years, ISU has had coaching transition for 3 different staffs. There is no question that transition hurt recruiting to an extent, but that stabilized under CPR Iowa has some transition going on this year, which is a big reason why the hawks should struggle.

You keep telling yourself that.

What stability do you have? Just because Rhoads signed a LT-Contract doesn't mean you have stability. There are three ways Rhoads' tenure can go at Iowa State. (ranked in most likely order)

1. Iowa State continues to win 5 or 6 games a year. ISU (foolishly) thinks they can do better and fires CPR.

2. CPR's terrible recruiting classes catch up to him. They struggle to win 3 or 4 games. CPR is fired.

3. CPR defies all odds and turns poor talent into legit players. They rise to an 8 or 9 win team consistently. Iowa State can't pay CPR 4 or 5 mil a year and he leaves for a better gig.

And you are basing CPR`s recruiting classes on what? Is it rankings like rivals or scout? Is it based upon offers(reported or unreported)? Just ask your coach about CPR. The real key is will CPR stay in Ames. The administration is committed to a strong program and $$$ will be there so I say he will be around.

Latest posts