Music Thread

Which show has the best song and the prettiest girl?

Gilligan's Island - Mary Jane or Ginger

Bewitched - Samantha

I dream of Jeannie - Jeannie

Petty Coat Junction - Bobby Joe, Betty Joe, what ever

Beverley Hillbillies - Elly Mae Clampett

Hogan's Heros - Fraulein Helga

google your own stuff (pics or music)

No but I remember the protest outside Jessup Hall, and subsequent storming of President Freedman's office, because he was using University money to invest in South African business interests. This was during the Apartheid era and students were demanding divestment.

Ah, yes, the anti-Apartheid crew storming the office of the U of I President...who just happened to be Jewish. Oh, the irony...

Bewitched - Samantha

Song-wise, who cares? Girl-wise, Jeannie...and it's not even close

Ah, yes, the anti-Apartheid crew storming the office of the U of I President...who just happened to be Jewish. Oh, the irony...
Kind of like Dubuque's McDermott brothers on the Phil Donahue show when cross burnings were happening in Dubuque and the KKK paid a visit. Billy McDermott, a bodybuilder, was seen on the Donahue show wearing a "Body Alive" sweatshirt. That company was owned by a professional bodybuilder named Robbie Robertson who happened to be African American. Billy hasn't been seen too much since, after his conviction for his role in the hate crimes.

Bewitched - Samantha

Best song? Hard to say, they're all iconic.

Barbara Eden was the hottest (she also was very hot in an early Andy Griffith episode), BUT, personally I'd rather teach Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island (Dawn Wells) some, um, lessons, if you get my drift...

Dawn+Wells+first+photo+after+GI+ended..jpg

Baritone Brad and the boyz (and one lady) did some interesting things. This is their best album by far.

Latest posts