Moss.....

Just wanted to see what your thoughts on Moss might be now. Do you think you are going to be proven wrong on this one? I thought he played well, and tonights game will lead to more minutes and more playing time for Moss IMO.

He looked good tonight. Not sure why he went from 2 minutes to starter but I'm intrigued. Sounds like consistency is his issue in practice

Thought Fran made a huge mistake taking Moss out in the second half and playing Ellingson for a long stretch. Brady is trying hard but Moss is much more gifted. He can play D and be disruptive. Things Brady cannot do.

I was really impressed with his hustle. It seems like he made an effort to not shoot on offense. Once he gets Frans confidence, maybe he can find some middle ground and we will have another weapon.

Baer needs to start, he's too productive not to

That's the main reason I hope that ends up being our lineup. If Pemsl and Moss both deserve to start over Baer, it will be a good thing. I don't think it will happen, but I hope it does.

I loved Moss's intensity and confidence. He even got back on defense and was hustling on both ends. He's going to be an important player for this team in years to come. The entire team did show improvement in playing team defense. Have a ways to go but I thought they took a step forward. Also, Pemsl is establishing himself as the guy down low who appears to have surpassed Wagner.

Moss is the best perimeter defender they have from what I've seen. He looked like he belonged out there and I look forward to seeing him play more. I about jumped off the couch when he went up for that dunk I so wish he'd have gotten that down.

Moss is the best perimeter defender they have from what I've seen. He looked like he belonged out there and I look forward to seeing him play more. I about jumped off the couch when he went up for that dunk I so wish he'd have gotten that down.
He got bodied on that dunk as well.

I really hope our starting lineup by the end of the year is JB, Jok, Moss, Pemsl, and Cook. If those 5 can all play good enough to be the starters, we might have something.
I love this lineup too. Moving Baer to the bench shouldn't be an issue at all. Baer is maybe the toughest guy mentally on this team and no matter when he enters the game you know he's bringing all out energy/intensity. Not to mention he'll still get plenty of minutes. The only question I would have is how well Pemsl and Cook work together offensively.

He got bodied on that dunk as well.
I guess Fran talked to him during the first tv timeout to not at nervous and just be aggressive. He looked pretty good to me. If he can have an aggressive offensive game and Jordan can keep playing well they could really do some things. Jok isn't going to have many more games like that. It's just too bad that Cook is out. He and Pemsl will work well as a one two punch down low.

I guess Fran talked to him during the first tv timeout to not at nervous and just be aggressive. He looked pretty good to me. If he can have an aggressive offensive game and Jordan can keep playing well they could really do some things. Jok isn't going to have many more games like that. It's just too bad that Cook is out. He and Pemsl will work well as a one two punch down low.
Maybe a blessing in disguise with Cook out and Pemsl getting a chance to show what he got.

I was an under the rim player myself so can't speak much about dunks but he started the dunk way too far away from the basket. Can't wait to see the first dunk for him go down.

He's our third best player and needs to start

You may or may not be correct. But how many scoring opportunities will Baer get being on the floor with Jok, Cook and (perhaps now) Pemsl? If Baer is our 3rd best player, then I could see there aren't enough opportunities for him when he's on the floor with Jok and Cook. He'd likely have more shot opportunities not being on the floor with those two. Same for Uhl, in my opinion.

Last edited:
He's our third best player and needs to start
I'm not so sure he's our third best player...

I agree he is a high energy player and brings good things to the table but I wouldn't go as far to name him the third best player on the team..

Jok
Cook
Pemsl
And even JoBo has shown much more this year

I'm not so sure he's our third best player...

I agree he is a high energy player and brings good things to the table but I wouldn't go as far to name him the third best player on the team..

Jok
Cook
Pemsl
And even JoBo has shown much more this year

A week ago I would are he was our 3rd best player. But with the play of some young guys and him playing like a walkon lately, it is starting to look like he could be coming off the bench soon.

The problem is, he is good because of his effort. The more his minutes go up, the less his effort will be because of conditioning. He's better off getting 15-20 minutes off the bench.

Latest posts