More Trevon Young Drama

I actually live and work on the south side which is why I saw a couple of his games. Wife doesn't like it but it doesn't bother me
WestSide-2.jpg

He needs to get off the south side and into Iowa City as soon as possible.

the SOUTHSIDE has nothing to do with it....that was wrong to say...better look at the Big Pic Here....
1st...Useless DA.....useless School Principal....NON-RESPECTED coaches WHO THEY CAN'T BELIEVE OR TRUST(meaning football fill-in) no words to explain the DM School Board but to say they are the *****.....some of the student athletes have been totally disheartened in regards to what is happenning to the Athletic Dept. there....it has been torn to shreds, some of these kids have nobody to guide them and then one person who did, was Fired based on Lies, exaggerations, falsehoods.....most those kids lost their Father Figure and it has messed with them more then the average You knows.....he is a kid who lost his grip....
what were you doing at 17? who was there to guide you? if anyone was, be thankful cause most these kids have Noboby.....THANK YOU DES MOINES SCHOOL BOARD....

da....KIDS....get it? like you made all the right decisions when you were in High School....you have no glue what is going on with this kid.....or the SCHOOL for that matter....it is in a Messed Up state right now...starting with Administrators.....the Athletes have no RoleModels as Coaches any longer....Girl's Sports as well....the KID deserves a chance....

the SOUTHSIDE has nothing to do with it....that was wrong to say...better look at the Big Pic Here....
1st...Useless DA.....useless School Principal....NON-RESPECTED coaches WHO THEY CAN'T BELIEVE OR TRUST(meaning football fill-in) no words to explain the DM School Board but to say they are the *****.....some of the student athletes have been totally disheartened in regards to what is happenning to the Athletic Dept. there....it has been torn to shreds, some of these kids have nobody to guide them and then one person who did, was Fired based on Lies, exaggerations, falsehoods.....most those kids lost their Father Figure and it has messed with them more then the average You knows.....he is a kid who lost his grip....
what were you doing at 17? who was there to guide you? if anyone was, be thankful cause most these kids have Noboby.....THANK YOU DES MOINES SCHOOL BOARD....

Calm down dude. You make it sound like I'm dogging the kid when in fact I'm rooting for him. Nobody is claiming to be a perfect person. I'm a life long southsider and love to see southside kids do well. You said it yourself, he needs better guidance. I think it sucks about what happened to Mihalovich. That dude actually cared and the kids are worse off for it in my opinion. If Lincoln is a bad place for him then getting under the guidance of the Iowa staff is a good thing.

Hey if you can find a picture of Lincoln throwing up WestSide I'll blow it up frame it and put it in on my wall. Until then westsiders have to settle for 2pac.

Hey if you can find a picture of Lincoln throwing up WestSide I'll blow it up frame it and put it in on my wall. Until then westsiders have to settle for 2pac.

Sorry CP.... didn't mean to be disrespectful... I get what you mean by throwing up, but is there really no one else from there, that is worth looking up to?

By the way...is the 82 in your name reflective of the year you were born or does it have to do with when you were in Iowa City?

Prolly don't want to look up to him unless you're a rapper. 82 is the year I was born. Just got to 30.

Actually...I think I did see some throat slashing at the stinkin Lincoln games but don't quote me on that. I do remember thinking both he and Bernstein were compete thugs that were more focused on the crowd than the game.

My daughter has friends on the South Side and was at a party that Bernstein was at, and he started a huge brawl and in her opinion was a wannabe gangster thug. She and her friends left immediately. She said he was loud, boisterous and very unpleasant to be around......

She was with her girlfriends from another school, and they stick together, making certain that none of them get taken advantage of......

My daughter has friends on the South Side and was at a party that Bernstein was at, and he started a huge brawl and in her opinion was a wannabe gangster thug. She and her friends left immediately. She said he was loud, boisterous and very unpleasant to be around......

She was with her girlfriends from another school, and they stick together, making certain that none of them get taken advantage of......

Big fish in a small pond (DSM is a city, but JB was a Big fish) probably thuggish, there was the story of his little bro getting beat up, and the retaliation. But JB was a good citizen at Iowa. Didn't make waves...had his share of injuries and disappointments...yet, got his chance to shine his Senior year. IMO, he matured...hope he doesn't throw this in my face.

Latest posts