More Trevon Young Drama

Well if he isn't smart enough to stop avoiding trouble - I'm not sure he will last at Iowa.

From what I've seen he is not a bad kid - but as he has gotten older his head has gotten bigger which can be a persons downfall... obviously.

with him being in a crowd each time and the charge was a simple misdemeanor trespassing charge I am not worried. if he had been alone it would be something to get worried about

like the kids you hung out with at that age were Angels, and you never ever did something that would have got you arrested if you were caught?
sneaking into a deserted building is not the end of the world type crime, going with some buddies into a emty house where nodody is living is not the end of the world. just kids being kids. tell you what call me when he becomes a child killer or a cocaine or heroine dealer, get back to me.

Anyone ever see this kid play? I have. He's kind of a thug. I can recall a game just last year where he wasn't playing and he was literally complaining to his parents in the stands about it from the sidelines. It was weird. Like a little baby upset he wasn't in the game.

Anyone ever see this kid play? I have. He's kind of a thug. I can recall a game just last year where he wasn't playing and he was literally complaining to his parents in the stands about it from the sidelines. It was weird. Like a little baby upset he wasn't in the game.

Why do you call him a thug?

Are you comparing a little baby upset he wasn't in the game to a thug?

If so, wow, you are a tough crowd.

like the kids you hung out with at that age were Angels, and you never ever did something that would have got you arrested if you were caught?
sneaking into a deserted building is not the end of the world type crime, going with some buddies into a emty house where nodody is living is not the end of the world. just kids being kids. tell you what call me when he becomes a child killer or a cocaine or heroine dealer, get back

Follower.. not leader

sneaking into a deserted building is not the end of the world type crime, going with some buddies into a emty house where nodody is living is not the end of the world. just kids being kids. tell you what call me when he becomes a child killer or a cocaine or heroine dealer, get back

Follower.. not leader

Yeah, it seems like he is a follower, not a leader but he is only a 17-18 kid. Doesn't mean he won't change his ways and end up a good player/leader on the team.

But if not, Iowa needs to spend their scholarships on kids who want to be there and make better decisions.

followers are born, but leaders are made
this is a saying by the Marines
to expect a 17-18 year old to be a leader is foolish

you are the 1st to complain about getting bigger LB'RS, and now Young at 6'4 220 lbs bring that to Iowa and all you want to do is run him off,
good thinking. but I gues if gets run off, you can continue to ***** about not getting bigger LB'rs

you are the 1st to complain about getting bigger LB'RS, and now Young at 6'4 220 lbs bring that to Iowa and all you want to do is run him off,
good thinking. but I gues if gets run off, you can continue to ***** about not getting bigger LB'rs

Herby.. find a post where I said anything about bigger lb's you won't. Also find a post where I say run this kid off. You are getting more and more senile by the second.

followers are born, but leaders are made
this is a saying by the Marines
to expect a 17-18 year old to be a leader is foolish

So HS team captains aren't real leaders because of their age? That doesn't make sense, a kid can be a leader but not reach his/her full potential until later in life.

I believe that leaders are born, not made. You either have it or you don't. He is just making bad decisions right now. He isn't killing anyone but if it these charges affect his scholarship or he doesn't change once on campus, then he is choosing to continue with stupid/bad decisions or he made decisions that will affect the rest of his life. Either way he has to live with the consequences and grow and mature and learn from them.

then lay off the kid. its now up to KF to deal with him.
I find it hard to say anyrhing against a kid that did some of the things I did between the ages of 16-18,
going into deserted building hanging out where I should not have been, the only difference is I "NEVER" GOT CAUGHT.
AND i turned out just fine by turning into a police officer for 6 years with my career ended by a knee injury.
but i forgot you are a holy roller who never did anything wrong

I find it hard to say anyrhing against a kid that did some of the things I did between the ages of 16-18,
going into deserted building hanging out where I should not have been, the only difference is I "NEVER" GOT CAUGHT.
AND i turned out just fine by turning into a police officer for 6 years with my career ended by a knee injury.

Who the hell are you talking to Red? Lay off him? No one is bashing or being hard on the kid, relax!

SIAP Quit making stuff up. TIA

Latest posts