More Trevon Young Drama

Big fish in a small pond (DSM is a city, but JB was a Big fish) probably thuggish, there was the story of his little bro getting beat up, and the retaliation. But JB was a good citizen at Iowa. Didn't make waves...had his share of injuries and disappointments...yet, got his chance to shine his Senior year. IMO, he matured...hope he doesn't throw this in my face.

I liked Jordan, this was his younger brother who was the culprit......

Wish Jordan could have played all four years. He was very talented, quick and hard-hitting. Loved to watch him play. He was big in the bowl win against Missouri.....

:)

Wish Jordan could have played all four years. He was very talented, quick and hard-hitting. Loved to watch him play. He was big in the bowl win against Missouri.....

His blatant hold was what sprung Hyde for the TD.

No Dude... female Coach who needs spell check....and just stressing that these are KIDS we are talking about whose brains are not developed yet especially the COMMON SENCE part of it and I am very irritated at some of these adult comments.....Not Yours and sorry if I offended you...was not directed to you really.

No Dude... female Coach who needs spell check....and just stressing that these are KIDS we are talking about whose brains are not developed yet especially the COMMON SENCE part of it and I am very irritated at some of these adult comments.....Not Yours and sorry if I offended you...was not directed to you really.

So the coaches aren't doing their job?

My daughter has friends on the South Side and was at a party that Bernstein was at, and he started a huge brawl and in her opinion was a wannabe gangster thug. She and her friends left immediately. She said he was loud, boisterous and very unpleasant to be around......

She was with her girlfriends from another school, and they stick together, making certain that none of them get taken advantage of......

good for your daughter and her firends but bad to ASSUME they would be taken advantage of....and loud and boisterous at a party does not make a thug......knowing JB, you are wrong about your thoughts...the kid came from Nothing, graduated High School, went to Iowa and Now with the Redskins...maybe a dream you had at 17....furthermore...the kids or young people of today....they are a different breed just as we were to our parents...think, act, do say things different then what we did......whole different generation ...get with the program ...the word is GANGSTA and they all think they are without even knowing the spelling or definition....kids for gods sake and Jordan is a good kid..Period. one party does not make the man.

good for your daughter and her firends but bad to ASSUME they would be taken advantage of....and loud and boisterous at a party does not make a thug......knowing JB, you are wrong about your thoughts...the kid came from Nothing, graduated High School, went to Iowa and Now with the Redskins...maybe a dream you had at 17....furthermore...the kids or young people of today....they are a different breed just as we were to our parents...think, act, do say things different then what we did......whole different generation ...get with the program ...the word is GANGSTA and they all think they are without even knowing the spelling or definition....kids for gods sake and Jordan is a good kid..Period. one party does not make the man.

First point.... Jack is not the poster here you should be going after... 2nd Are you herby's wife???? third... I admire you're southside pride

At the risk of repeating myself at the top of the page......

And, of course, you are correct, girls are foolish to think they would be taken advantage of at any party. Jordan's brother and his pals started a major brawl. He was the biggest a**h*** at Lincoln......Wasn't he kicked off the football team and charged with assault for beating his girlfriend at a party......

At the risk of repeating myself at the top of the page......

And, of course, you are correct, girls are foolish to think they would be taken advantage of at any party. Jordan's brother and his pals started a major brawl. He was the biggest a**h*** at Lincoln......Wasn't he kicked off the football team and charged with assault for beating his girlfriend at a party......

Girls should always think they are going to be taken advantage of at any party, regardless of the location of the party.

There is holding on every play, get over it, the degree of holding is what does or doesn't get called.

Many if not all coaches will tell you holding is part of the game, it's just if you can get away with it or not.

Unfortunately it goes both fans, many fans only see their own d-line getting held but don't pay attention to the holding their own team does.

Latest posts