MJ is LeBron's *****.

I honestly don't like Cowturd, but the stats, etc. he presented were spot on.

stats can say whatever you want them too. Stats tell me Brett Favre was better than Montana but we all know that is laughable.

Lebron is the best in the game this century but that is where it ends

stats can say whatever you want them too. Stats tell me Brett Favre was better than Montana but we all know that is laughable.

Lebron is the best in the game this century but that is where it ends

Stats don't say Farve is better than MT, but keep the flawed logic and bad analogies coming. Its what you are good at.

273 TDs, TD% 5.1
40,551 Yards, 211/game
92.3 rating

508 TDs TD% 5.0
71,838 Yards 237/game
86.0 rating
There is one stat I am intentionally leaving off. Can you figure out what it is Duff?

Maybe you know as little about football history as you appear to know about basketball history.

Game 6, 2009 playoffs, against Orlando. Lebron proved he could score at will. He could. He then passed it on every possession in the 4th. Stats don't mean everything. I know he can score all game, but he didn't. He scored 4 pts in the 4th quarter, with 3 of those being in a meaningless final minute in which they were down 15.

Never once did I say he wasn't dominating. He is. He is the best player I have ever seen. But mentally, he has lacked. He is showing it is getting better, but it wasn't there before. Jordan was a different person all together. He was borderline insane.

Notice how I said he lacked mentally and gave up during a few games? Yeah, that was my main point.

I'm glad you posted this. People who make this argument demonstrate they have the Basketball IQ of salad dressing. There can never be made an intelligent argument for taking a forced bad shot over passing to a wide open teammate, especially in the NBA. Doing so isn't an indication of cowardice. People happily overlook the fact that MJ frequently passed to open teammates (or deferred) when the game was on the line. The only difference is that Steve Kerr and John Paxon frequently MADE their shots, as opposed to Mo Williams and Wally Sczcerbiak who didn't. For every one MJ over Ehli or Russle there is one Paxon or Kerr for 3. That doesn't diminish Jordan as a player, nor does finding a wide open player in the fourth Q diminish LBJ.

You claim he doesn't give up, he passes, just like Jordan. Except Jordan's guys MADE threes, you say.

But I already knew that Kerr and Paxson never really hit a ton of threes. Mo Williams, on the other hand, did. Hmmm. That kinda hurts your argument.

I claim that they didn't really make that many threes for the Bulls, especially not anywhere near the level of Williams (and don't forget Daniel Gibson, who was among league leaders in %). So yeah, Lebron passed the ball to people that were open, but that was when he was driving and being double teamed in the post. In that Orlando game and in the Boston (game 5), he gave up and did neither. I watched it happen. He had plenty of good 3 point shooters around, actually better than Jordan had.

Ohhh and BTW Paxon and Kerr combined for over 1,200 3pt FG's in their career, so I guess they just hit a little over a half a ton of 3's.

There ya go, claiming a career of threes when Lebron played with Mo Williams...for what? 2 years?

Considering this whole argument can't be based on an entire career, I was talking about on a yearly basis. Mo hit 189 and 153 in consecutive seasons. Kerr had a high of 122. Paxson had a high of 52. Sounds like he didn't pass all that much - OR - lebrons shooters weren't really that bad.

Lebron, like a ***** that he was, gave up. So sorry.

No, you were saying Jordan had better shooters to pass to. I disagree.

I never said that.

So what does this bolded part mean?

I'm glad you posted this. People who make this argument demonstrate they have the Basketball IQ of salad dressing. There can never be made an intelligent argument for taking a forced bad shot over passing to a wide open teammate, especially in the NBA. Doing so isn't an indication of cowardice. People happily overlook the fact that MJ frequently passed to open teammates (or deferred) when the game was on the line. The only difference is that Steve Kerr and John Paxon frequently MADE their shots, as opposed to Mo Williams and Wally Sczcerbiak who didn't. For every one MJ over Ehli or Russle there is one Paxon or Kerr for 3. That doesn't diminish Jordan as a player, nor does finding a wide open player in the fourth Q diminish LBJ.

273 TDs, TD% 5.1
40,551 Yards, 211/game
92.3 rating

508 TDs TD% 5.0
71,838 Yards 237/game
86.0 rating
There is one stat I am intentionally leaving off. Can you figure out what it is Duff?

Maybe you know as little about football history as you appear to know about basketball history.

Underwear commercials?
Crawdads eaten at one sitting?

;)

This is ridiculous. MJ would rip LeBron's heart out and eat it in front of him. James is a nice guy, MJ is not.

Everyone knows this, Duff just tries to stir the pot.

Take the whiny crybaby act elsewhere, this is the big boy room.

Congratz, so far in this thread you've proven that Joe Montana is a better QB than Farve and RG3. I don't know who was arguing otherwise, but its safe to say you've crushed them. Let me know if you have anything relevent to this topic.

Notice how I said he lacked mentally and gave up during a few games? Yeah, that was my main point.

You claim he doesn't give up, he passes, just like Jordan. Except Jordan's guys MADE threes, you say.

I claim that they didn't really make that many threes for the Bulls, especially not anywhere near the level of Williams (and don't forget Daniel Gibson, who was among league leaders in %). So yeah, Lebron passed the ball to people that were open, but that was when he was driving and being double teamed in the post. In that Orlando game and in the Boston (game 5), he gave up and did neither. I watched it happen. He had plenty of good 3 point shooters around, actually better than Jordan had.

There ya go, claiming a career of threes when Lebron played with Mo Williams...for what? 2 years?

So what does this bolded part mean?

WOW. I can't help you here. I suggest you seek the help of a qualified physician or mental health professional.

LBJ is bigger and stronger. LBJ is a much more versatile defender. He's capable of shutting down elite point guards, and he's also capable defending power forwards and even centers. He can guard five positions, MJ couldn't do that. As you've mentioned they are on about equal footing regarding scoring, and you've conceded LBJ is a better rebounder and passer. That seems like a pretty solid argument to me, much better than an "epic fail".

I didn't say they were equal on scoring. Like I said before, neither would be able to drive on the other. So what's left to do? LBJ will try to post up, and throw up a shot. Maybe it goes in, but at this point in time he doesn't have a go-to shot for a situation like that. So MJ gets the rebound, drives (LBJ holds his ground), Jordan shots the fadeaway (swish), gets fouled, shoots FT with his eyes closed, makes it, game over.

273 TDs, TD% 5.1
40,551 Yards, 211/game
92.3 rating

508 TDs TD% 5.0
71,838 Yards 237/game
86.0 rating

Maybe you know as little about football history as you appear to know about basketball history.[/QUO

Yes, Ill take the stats of QB number one thank you. Hes the superior QB on paper.

Take the whiny crybaby act elsewhere, this is the big boy room.

Congratz, so far in this thread you've proven that Joe Montana is a better QB than Farve and RG3. I don't know who was arguing otherwise, but its safe to say you've crushed them. Let me know if you have anything relevent to this topic.

Duff. You try too hard. It makes it easy to see right through your schtick.

Latest posts