Miller in full apologist mode on Twitter (again)

Do you think we'll be somewhere between average or good by the end of the year like PC says? PC is just one of the most optimistic posters on here and Dean is obsessed with me. The difference is Dean deep down knows I'm right on a lot of what I'm saying and I don't think PC does

On the surface, just below the surface, and deep down I know you are trolling....I also know you are wrong about Moss and Bohannon. The rest of it I take as a case by case scenario, as you seem to be correct when you not trolling about certain things.

On the surface, just below the surface, and deep down I know you are trolling....I also know you are wrong about Moss and Bohannon. The rest of it I take as a case by case scenario, as you seem to be correct when you not trolling about certain things.

You've obviously talked yourself into thinking Bohannon is the PG we needed. I know you didn't think that way when he committed. I said I don't think Moss will be all conference and I still believe that. That doesn't mean I don't think he can turn into a Sapp or similar quality player.

You've obviously talked yourself into thinking Bohannon is the PG we needed. I know you didn't think that way when he committed. I said I don't think Moss will be all conference and I still believe that. That doesn't mean I don't think he can turn into a Sapp or similar quality player.

Considering after Moss's first couple of college games he's averaging close to what Sapp did as a senior in pts and already has a higher career high in way less minutes - I think there's reason to be optimistic for more than that with Moss.

You called Moss a "clear miss" and not even a "rotational player"......

You have backed off your origingal statement by a mile and are now claiming that you don't see him as an "all conference" player. Whatever happened to he is a "clear miss, and not even a rotational player"?

I think it's pretty clear he's a miss. When he redshirted last year I had my concerns because usually you don't redshirt kids that are good unless your Wisconsin or they have to put on weight like Baer. I don't expect him to be a rotational player and if he's not this year I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't end his career here

Considering after Moss's first couple of college games he's averaging close to what Sapp did as a senior in pts and already has a higher career high in way less minutes - I think there's reason to be optimistic for more than that with Moss.

He's put up some big numbers against bad teams. Hopefully he can do it against good teams

You called Moss a "clear miss" and not even a "rotational player"......

You have backed off your origingal statement by a mile and are now claiming that you don't see him as an "all conference" player. Whatever happened to he is a "clear miss, and not even a rotational player"?

I thought you were talking about me saying he wasn't an all conference player. I was wrong saying he was a clear miss. I think he got redshirted because of consistency not because he's not good enough to play like I originally thought

He's put up some big numbers against bad teams. Hopefully he can do it against good teams

As a Frosh, Sapp didn't even do it against the bad teams and he averaged more minutes, so I don't really get why he's your comparison when talking ceiling.

I thought you were talking about me saying he wasn't an all conference player. I was wrong saying he was a clear miss. I think he got redshirted because of consistency not because he's not good enough to play like I originally thought

Ok, baby steps. You seem to be half way there. Now just admit that the things you are bitching about with Jordan are things that MOST FR, including TOP 100 kids struggle with. Silly turnovers, defense, and finishing at the rim.

You can do it, I know you can 56! Just admit what everyone else already knows and can see clearly, you can do it, I am starting to believe in you, don't let me down!

As a Frosh, Sapp didn't even do it against the bad teams and he averaged more minutes, so I don't really get why he's your comparison when talking ceiling.

Sapp was a very solid player. It's not all just PPG and Moss has put up all his points against bad teams. I bring up Sapp because he is the type of player that was very solid but not quite good enough to be all conference

Ok, baby steps. You seem to be half way there. Now just admit that the things you are bitching about with Jordan are things that MOST FR, including TOP 100 kids struggle with. Silly turnovers, defense, and finishing at the rim.

You can do it, I know you can 56! Just admit what everyone else already knows and can see clearly, you can do it, I am starting to believe in you, don't let me down!

I think almost every top 100 kid would be doing better than Bohannon is doing here. You weren't excited when he signed him but his 30% shooting and terrible defense must have really impressed you I guess

Sapp was a very solid player. It's not all just PPG and Moss has put up all his points against bad teams. I bring up Sapp because he is the type of player that was very solid but not quite good enough to be all conference

Moss has a higher ceiling - not sure if he gets there - but it's early and he's showing flashes of it, albeit against bad teams, but the guys gotta start somewhere - his confidence, game and play will improve.

I think almost every top 100 kid would be doing better than Bohannon is doing here. You weren't excited when he signed him but his 30% shooting and terrible defense must have really impressed you I guess

It's not that hard to get - he scored 20 and 23 in his first 2 starts at Iowa and his 7th and 8th college game of his life.

Moss has a higher ceiling - not sure if he gets there - but it's early and he's showing flashes of it, albeit against bad teams, but the guys gotta start somewhere - his confidence, game and play will improve.

I would agree Moss has a higher ceiling

Statistics say you are wrong about your top 100 claim.

Jordan is a Fr. who everyone understood was going to struggle with his defense, turnovers, and finishing at the rim. Could have written that book about every new PG in the country and would be correct 75+% of the time.

You refuse to look at any of the positives of Jordan's game. Lets just say you need to read Lightning's breakdown of him. Even though Lightning and I were very weary of Jordan coming in, it is easy for us to see some very positive things about his game. For some reason, just like Moss you can't see the positives. Whatever tho man, keep pining away for other players, I will continue to support and cheer for the Hawks than are here.

Statistics say you are wrong about your top 100 claim.

Jordan is a Fr. who everyone understood was going to struggle with his defense, turnovers, and finishing at the rim. Could have written that book about every new PG in the country and would be correct 75+% of the time.

You refuse to look at any of the positives of Jordan's game. Lets just say you need to read Lightning's breakdown of him. Even though Lightning and I were very weary of Jordan coming in, it is easy for us to see some very positive things about his game. For some reason, just like Moss you can't see the positives. Whatever tho man, keep pining away for other players, I will continue to support and cheer for the Hawks than are here.

No they don't. I said Bohannon is a streaky on shooter that needs to just focus on a 3 foot area to shoot from and feed the post. He's never going to be a good defender. What do you disagree with on that assessment?

No they don't. I said Bohannon is a streaky on shooter that needs to just focus on a 3 foot area to shoot from and feed the post. He's never going to be a good defender. What do you disagree with on that assessment?

That isn't an assessment, that is bitching about 2 aspects of his game. What Lightning did was provide an assessment, what did you disagree about what he said?

I'll say this about Bohannon, he's got more potential to be an adequate BIG PG than I thought before the season started. He's graded out better the past 2 games than I expected him to but he's only started a couple of games. So, he's going to have to make some adjustments by BIG play. BIG coaches will begin scouting and putting it into their game plan, to stop him or make things difficult for him. What I would expect to see is that defenders will start guarding him further out and being physical with him off the ball. That's going to cause 1 of the 2 reactions from Bohannon.
1. He'll start forcing shots and passes because he wants to effect the game. This is my expectation because he's a FR.
2. He'll make adjustments and figure out how to effect the game by taking fewer shots, by driving the ball for his scores or driving and dishing out assists. If he did #2 as a true FR, I would be very impressed and say the future looked pretty good with the PG spot in his hands. That would be a huge sign of maturity and BB IQ, IMO.
He's not athletic enough to be a good on ball defender at the high D-1 level but he can overcome some of that with smarts and hustle.

Of course JB wasn't the point guard we needed. We needed Moore. Of course if we got Moore, it still would have been a recruiting fail to make him play so much as a freshman.

Jok isn't the shooting guard we need either. We need one who still scores a lot but plays good defense.

Cook wasn't even the best player on his high school team so he sure isn't the player we need.

Pempsl isn't the player we need because he isn't tall enough and doesn't jump high enough. Let alone the recruiting fail of making him play so much as a freshman.

I just don't see the argument of saying players aren't the one's we need because the "need" would always change. Right now we need different players to make the tourney. But if we were good enough to make the tourney we would need different players to make an acceptable run in the tourney. If we had players to win the conference and make the final 4, we would hear how we will never win a national championship with the players Fran brings in.

Of course JB wasn't the point guard we needed. We needed Moore. Of course if we got Moore, it still would have been a recruiting fail to make him play so much as a freshman.

Jok isn't the shooting guard we need either. We need one who still scores a lot but plays good defense.

Cook wasn't even the best player on his high school team so he sure isn't the player we need.

Pempsl isn't the player we need because he isn't tall enough and doesn't jump high enough. Let alone the recruiting fail of making him play so much as a freshman.

I just don't see the argument of saying players aren't the one's we need because the "need" would always change. Right now we need different players to make the tourney. But if we were good enough to make the tourney we would need different players to make an acceptable run in the tourney. If we had players to win the conference and make the final 4, we would hear how we will never win a national championship with the players Fran brings in.

No it wouldn't be and saying Cook wasn't what we needed is just stupid.

No it wouldn't be and saying Cook wasn't what we needed is just stupid.

So where is the cutoff for good enough? Fran got us to 3 straight tournaments after the lowest point in history but that coincidentally wasn't quite good enough. I'll answer it for you. Good enough is one step higher than Fran reaches, no matter what.

So where is the cutoff for good enough? Fran got us to 3 straight tournaments after the lowest point in history but that coincidentally wasn't quite good enough. I'll answer it for you. Good enough is one step higher than Fran reaches, no matter what.

No it's not, if we had Moore we'd be an NIT team at least and would have beat Omaha and Memphis in my opinion.