Mike Woodson goes off bigtime on Fran in his post-game presser...cussing and everything

I said you can't "necessarily" teach it away so we're really saying the same thing. Also, to follow on what I said earlier, if Fran's behavior was triggering in any way, Margaret would not allow him to sit on the bench at the games (not to mention his doctors). He even made the trip to NJ for the Rutgers game.
I get it. Families are sometimes the worst at recognizing things. Parents and sports are another layer. Fran doesn't always go off. Who knows...

Word is the good coach after losing to NW is still so upset about Fran he contacted the Big Ten Commish. "Hey Mike, better worry about coaching your team and not about the past."

Word is the good coach after losing to NW is still so upset about Fran he contacted the Big Ten Commish. "Hey Mike, better worry about coaching your team and not about the past."
Good! Maybe we can live in someone else's head for a change.

Rent. Free.

And you should hear Hoosier fans complain about another coach's (Fran's) boorish behavior and hot temper, and even try to connect the dots between that and Patrick's personal issues.

Talk about throwing stones when living in a glass house. Then they will defend the Bobby, tell us Iowa fans we have no idea what we are talking about.

I took a bunch of them to the Woodshed, pun very much intended, on Facebook.

Last edited:
You like apples Woodshed?

You just got whipped by twenty. How do you like them apples.

Penn State rained threes all over your ass. That's bullshit. That's what that is.