Mike Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iol… so I said I haven't heard the term "uncle tom" really used in 20 years from any black people I've been around.

And you come up with "I'm saying all black people talk the same"

This coming from a guy (you) who claims that he knows black people are giving people shit for acting white. So basically being a hypocrite.

Also baffled you just used the term "racist" because you have basically claimed it doesn't exist...another hypocritical move.
I've never claimed it didn't exist. My whole stance is that race baiting is dividing the country and making things worse. Most of the people doing it are probably doing it on purpose too.

Maybe all of those shootings were unjustified. I have no way of knowing. Policing is a tough job. What I do know is that defunding police departments and pulling them out of communities will result in more crime and that the odds off getting shot by police drops to about .00000000000001% if you do not commit a crime.

I agree with you 100%. I posted those numbers because based on the current climate, I figured most would be very surprised to know that over twice as many unarmed white citizens were killed by police than black citizens and certainly doesn't fit the narrative that the police are out to kill black people. Defunding the police? Ridiculously bad idea! Do I think things need to change? Absolutely!

I agree with you 100%. I posted those numbers because based on the current climate, I figured most would be very surprised to know that over twice as many unarmed white citizens were killed by police than black citizens and certainly doesn't fit the narrative that the police are out to kill black people. Defunding the police? Ridiculously bad idea! Do I think things need to change? Absolutely!

change?

we got rid of shame and accountability in the name of "tolerance". Are there bad cops? Of course, just like there are bad doctors, lawyers, judges and politicians.

The cops didn't start this nightmare. Pandering politicians; bad judges; bad teachers and apocalyptic media did. The cops have to deal with the fact we de-institutionalized millions of mentally ill people who now live on the street. They have to deal with judges who produce 31 yr old males with 100 priors. They have to deal with 11yr olds who carry Glocks to school. They have to deal with a society which tells people not to kneel when a cop asks you to, but kneel when an anthem is played.

Are cops like Sheriff Andy Taylor? No, and perps aren't like Otis the town drunk. Our society has become hyper-vicious as social media and infotainment media has convinced millions of the underclass and middle class that if you ain't rich and/or famous your life really isn't worth living. And of course PC corporations shipped all our middle class jobs overseas and then imported 30 million people to fill the minimum wage service-sector jobs which were left. So now we have the most nihilistic generation under the age of 30 in our history. Heads filled with negative indoctrination lessons from school and social life. This is the end game when civility; the rule-of-law and the nuclear family disintegrate. It took us 60 yrs to get here. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Last edited:
You just watch how deep this will go and how many different College teams Is going to impact. This is just the start.

I can say with fairly high confidence that Rob does not think that I am a piece of shit.

Well maybe a little bit of a piece of shit. I once invited @Fryowa to Rob's house on Fry's behalf when he was having issues with his favorite hotel.

Rob responded with threats of copious chores at the Howe household. Rob, with the big bucks he makes, probably had about four acres of leaves to rake.:)

Probably did not know you were a Trump Supporter? Now that he does, you are toast.

I can't take credit for this, but it is exactly how I feel.

PLEASE STOP telling other races & cultures what THEY should find offensive. Defending the use of Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima is not your hill to die on. YOU don't get to decide what's offensive to another race or culture.
PLEASE STOP finding a comment, or video, from 1 black person that shares your view and post it all proud like "see, black people don't care if I wave a flag around that's racist to it's core". When 99% of a culture feel 1 way, showing me what the 1% thinks has no bearing on how that race/culture feels as a whole.
PLEASE STOP saying, or trying to convince yourself or others, that you know what your talking about and you "can't be racist" because there's that 1 black guy at work you talk to. That does not make you an African American expert.
PLEASE STOP ignoring problems, or denying the obvious facts, because they don't affect you personally.
And if you STILL don't understand even a little bit why "All Lives Matter" is extremely inappropriate, then you're either racist or ignorant. And I know it sucks to admit that to yourself, but it is what it is.
We HAVE to do better. PLEASE STOP being silent and making excuses.

Yes, WE all have to do better, Blacks and Whites. We all should have equal rights and with those rights come responsibilities. Our country has a sizeable population growing up (Black and White) without any idea of responsibility. Be a good person. Value your educational opportunities. Know the law and obey the law. Be a man and do not abandon your children and most importantly, value life. All life. God Bless ALL of us.

I can't take credit for this, but it is exactly how I feel.

PLEASE STOP telling other races & cultures what THEY should find offensive. Defending the use of Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima is not your hill to die on. YOU don't get to decide what's offensive to another race or culture.
PLEASE STOP finding a comment, or video, from 1 black person that shares your view and post it all proud like "see, black people don't care if I wave a flag around that's racist to it's core". When 99% of a culture feel 1 way, showing me what the 1% thinks has no bearing on how that race/culture feels as a whole.
PLEASE STOP saying, or trying to convince yourself or others, that you know what your talking about and you "can't be racist" because there's that 1 black guy at work you talk to. That does not make you an African American expert.
PLEASE STOP ignoring problems, or denying the obvious facts, because they don't affect you personally.
And if you STILL don't understand even a little bit why "All Lives Matter" is extremely inappropriate, then you're either racist or ignorant. And I know it sucks to admit that to yourself, but it is what it is.
We HAVE to do better. PLEASE STOP being silent and making excuses.

Yes, WE all have to do better, Blacks and Whites. We all should have equal rights and with those rights come responsibilities. Our country has a sizeable population growing up (Black and White) without any idea of responsibility. Be a good person. Value your educational opportunities. Know the law and obey the law. Be a man and do not abandon your children and most importantly, value life. All life. God Bless ALL of us.
incorrect

I teach at a school with a lot of African American Students - a lot of them wouldn't even know what "uncle Tom" means. I've never seen any black kids making fun or other black kids because they were acting white.

Some of you get your race stereo types from 1982 because its probably the last time you were actually around a black person.

Curious. Do you have good participation at your parent/teacher conferences?

That's how you solve systemic racism and unconscious bias. If everyone did all of those things, there would be no reason for white people to fear hiring a black man. Then once that happened, black people would have no reason to resent white people. Problem solved except the racists on both sides that may never go away. That's a way better course of action than condemning all white people, in the process causing a huge divide. I just wish these extreme race baiters would educate themselves before it's too late. If it's not already.

Covert racists, or those who are trying to be covert, are the biggest problem. But, those folks are being exposed more these days. It's unfortunate that it's taking the gruesome deaths of black men on video to wake people up. Luckily people are shooting video now. It's not like this all just started. Everyone, including the covert racists, were too comfortable.

Some of the coverts and outwards are hiding behind anonymous screen names on social media and message boards.

Cowards and cancers.

You've already lost. The rational didn't expect you to notice.

Left = self-awareness issues

edit: and yes I also enjoy "the princess bride"
Why would I care at all about some nonsensical quote? How does not knowing or caring who it was count as a "loss"?

Last edited:
Covert racists, or those who are trying to be covert, are the biggest problem. But, those folks are being exposed more these days. It's unfortunate that it's taking the gruesome deaths of black men on video to wake people up. Luckily people are shooting video now. It's not like this all just started. Everyone, including the covert racists, were too comfortable.

Some of the coverts and outwards are hiding behind anonymous screen names on social media and message boards.

Cowards and cancers.
Well played.

Why would I care at all about some nonsensical quote? How does not knowing or caring who it was count as a "loss"?
He makes no sense because @karras is @Joshbrown 's alt. JoshBrown got mad and left after an argument with Rob a few years ago and karras came back posting identical stuff at the same time.

So the Atlanta cops are protesting to maintain their ability to shoot people in the back who are running away? Replace them all. Call in the National Guard. Take over the departments until you can hire people that don't have a God complex.

I'm not saying the majority of cops are like this...they aren't. But the issue is that many of these cops should have never been given a badge and gun. I'm going to detail one guy I knew growing up who became a police officer. I think he had a serious inferiority complex. He wasn't a popular kid, on the fringes of everything, and he resented and had an edge toward people he felt excluded him. He was just a weird kid...no one did it on purpose...or had bad feelings toward him. Now, he's a cop. Hopefully, he's become well adjusted as he's aged...but my guess is that he would have a respect issues and he was going to make sure people respected him...or he was going to take it out on them given his ability to ticket, arrest, or other means.

So the Atlanta cops are protesting to maintain their ability to shoot people in the back who are running away? Replace them all. Call in the National Guard. Take over the departments until you can hire people that don't have a God complex.

I'm not saying the majority of cops are like this...they aren't. But the issue is that many of these cops should have never been given a badge and gun. I'm going to detail one guy I knew growing up who became a police officer. I think he had a serious inferiority complex. He wasn't a popular kid, on the fringes of everything, and he resented and had an edge toward people he felt excluded him. He was just a weird kid...no one did it on purpose...or had bad feelings toward him. Now, he's a cop. Hopefully, he's become well adjusted as he's aged...but my guess is that he would have a respect issues and he was going to make sure people respected him...or he was going to take it out on them given his ability to ticket, arrest, or other means.

Or maybe the police are doing as asked? Stay away? Sometimes one has to be careful what they wish for. You want a society without policing, here you go. Lots of bad people are salivating at the thought of less policing. These people do not give a damn about social justice, racism or any other societal issues.

Or maybe the police are doing as asked? Stay away? Sometimes one has to be careful what they wish for. You want a society without policing, here you go. Lots of bad people are salivating at the thought of less policing. These people do not give a damn about social justice, racism or any other societal issues.
I'd just said this on another thread too. But man it's so ironic how the media and folks are trying to tell the cops how to NOT protest something... I mean hey this is how they can be heard. Atlanta can't even decide if a taser is a lethal weapon or not. Basically it is if the cops are using it on blacks but not if a black is using it back at cops is how they are defining it the best I can tell..... Things are only getting nuttier out there

That's how you solve systemic racism and unconscious bias. If everyone did all of those things, there would be no reason for white people to fear hiring a black man. Then once that happened, black people would have no reason to resent white people. Problem solved except the racists on both sides that may never go away. That's a way better course of action than condemning all white people, in the process causing a huge divide. I just wish these extreme race baiters would educate themselves before it's too late. If it's not already.

You do realize they are mostly locked out of good education. Without out a good job you can't buy a car. Jobs moved out of inner cities. In 1970 78 percent of black men we employed. Now it's 28 percent. You certainly know it's not about welfare.

I think I get it. You are afraid of minorities doing flooring in mass aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts