Mike Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of them prefer to work for cash, so they can "remain poor." The employers like it too. Cheap labor which has little protection.

Big left wing bartender at the golf course was proud of how he works, "mostly for cash" so that he can get free or cheap Obamacare coverage. I asked him if he thought this was fair to others, who end up paying for his healthcare while he skates the system. He said, "he pays enough taxes already." He loved him some Obamas and now Biden.

I am not whining at all. I have more money than I could spend and I don't need anything that I can think of. My father and mother had a sale after their deaths, of all earthly possessions, other than their used car. The total of the auction was $1,200. I know what poor is. I do feel for those white workers who struggle to make it, as large portions of blacks and illegals grab up the benefits, jobs and enjoy their "systemic special treatment" to get ahead because of their history of slavery or whatever it might be.

Plus, the Democrats have shipped a huge portion of these jobs overseas, so that the struggling whites are, well, a bit upset from time to time. It isn't always because of racism, no one likes to be treated unfairly. It isn't just a black feeling.

"Grades" and test scores are less important to get into the big name colleges now. Because, well, surprise, testing is racist. We will just "pick" our incoming classes to fit our One Way Think World. Write a paragraph or two about your suffering (or have someone else do it) and well, welcome to Harvard. Gender Studies or African American Studies? They are most sought after degrees!

Go into the ERs of some of these "safe haven" cities...yes, millions, waiting to spend billions and trillions of taxpayer money on the best healthcare money can buy, nor not pay for.

You are a wart on the ass of humanity.

However, I respect each individual vote in a democracy and have never stated that if anyone votes for a certain "piece of shit" candidate they are a "piece of shit."
Only the non voters would be immune from that label if that was ever the case... Good Lord the candidates we've had for options the last 20 yrs pretty much my whole adult life have all been terrible.

Anyone watch that show on Jeffery Epstein on Netflix? If you watch that and don't think Trump and Clinton aren't both disgusting (more so then you may have already thought) then I dunno what to tell you...

Only the non voters would be immune from that label if that was ever the case... Good Lord the candidates we've had for options the last 20 yrs pretty much my whole adult life have all been terrible.

Anyone watch that show on Jeffery Epstein on Netflix? If you watch that and don't think Trump and Clinton aren't both disgusting (more so then you may have already thought) then I dunno what to tell you...
Clinton (who was my governor in Arkansas) and President Trump do definitely come from the same type of gene pool.

I don't care for either nor as you said, much of the smorgasbord of candidates of the past decades.

Why do we produce such buffoons for presidential choices? Frightening.

Perhaps the need for a primary win lifts up the most repugnant of choices from either side.

"The cream rises to the top" but not in this case. Very sad.

However, I respect each individual vote in a democracy and have never stated that if anyone votes for a certain "piece of shit" candidate they are a "piece of shit."

See. I'm using my real name. People know who I am. I don't hide behind an anonymous message board name, spewing racist rhetoric.

Do me a favor, give us your real name and your place of employment. I'd like to share with them your posts on this board.

See. I'm using my real name. People know who I am. I don't hide behind an anonymous message board name, spewing racist rhetoric.

Do me a favor, give us your real name and your place of employment. I'd like to share with them your posts on this board.
What have said that is racist? Stick to facts.

I've thought a lot about bad education in poverty areas. While I'm sure it makes a difference, school is kinds what you make of it. I'm from a small town with a poor school and people from that school do just fine in life. You don't need a good job anyway to be a productive member of society. Just get a full time job and don't commit crimes. Society in general needs to do a better job of making sure black people can get full time jobs so they don't live in poverty and resort to crime. As far as the unemployment numbers go, what were they before the pandemic.

Also I'm going to get to that video you posted, I just haven't had time yet.

Bullshit about schools. My two engineers would never have gotten into the 1st or 2nd depending on the ranking state state university for engineering based on his performance except due to where the went to HS.. based on class rank and act the never should have been accepted(they were good students) and one graduated Mech engineering w honors.

If they went to several of the predominantly black HS locally...no never accepted.

You say society should help. You don't really believe that as you reject! He easy stuff. Start with just caring

What have said that is racist? Stick to facts.

Give us your name. If you haven't said anything racist on here, you've got nothing to worry about. You'll be OK with me sharing your posts with your employer.

You're a coward. You and PC and 4th and others are cowards hiding behind anonymous screen names saying racist shit no way you say in a group of diverse people. You're a cancer.

Give us your name. If you haven't said anything racist on here, you've got nothing to worry about. You'll be OK with me sharing your posts with your employer.

You're a coward. You and PC and 4th and others are cowards hiding behind anonymous screen names saying racist shit no way you say in a group of diverse people. You're a cancer.
If we are all so terrible remove us. I don't mind, if it makes you feel better.

You can select a more "fitting" group to share your views with.

What specific facts or ideas have I shared that you experience as racist? Just because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean they are evil or in error.

If you've not said anything racist, give me your name. You can even DM me so it's not on the forum. Come on. You can do it. You're brave.

If you've not said anything racist, give me your name. You can even DM me so it's not on the forum. Come on. You can do it. You're brave.
You are a moderator of a sports forum, why do you think it is your job or business to send information about one of your customers to their employer? I don't get that. Can you explain? Do you want to punish me? Get me fired? "Out" me so people come to burn down my home?

And as a moderator I can't understand how you take it upon yourself to call the sitting president a "piece of shit" and anyone who votes for him a "piece of shit." It goes beyond understanding for me. Unprofessional, inappropriate, disrespectful to the office.

Many of them prefer to work for cash, so they can "remain poor." The employers like it too. Cheap labor which has little protection.

Big left wing bartender at the golf course was proud of how he works, "mostly for cash" so that he can get free or cheap Obamacare coverage. I asked him if he thought this was fair to others, who end up paying for his healthcare while he skates the system. He said, "he pays enough taxes already." He loved him some Obamas and now Biden.

I am not whining at all. I have more money than I could spend and I don't need anything that I can think of. My father and mother had a sale after their deaths, of all earthly possessions, other than their used car. The total of the auction was $1,200. I know what poor is. I do feel for those white workers who struggle to make it, as large portions of blacks and illegals grab up the benefits, jobs and enjoy their "systemic special treatment" to get ahead because of their history of slavery or whatever it might be.

Plus, the Democrats have shipped a huge portion of these jobs overseas, so that the struggling whites are, well, a bit upset from time to time. It isn't always because of racism, no one likes to be treated unfairly. It isn't just a black feeling.

"Grades" and test scores are less important to get into the big name colleges now. Because, well, surprise, testing is racist. We will just "pick" our incoming classes to fit our One Way Think World. Write a paragraph or two about your suffering (or have someone else do it) and well, welcome to Harvard. Gender Studies or African American Studies? They are most sought after degrees!

Go into the ERs of some of these "safe haven" cities...yes, millions, waiting to spend billions and trillions of taxpayer money on the best healthcare money can buy, nor not pay for.

Nope nothing at all racist in this post. I especially like the part I bolded where you said you "feel bad for those white workers who struggle to make it, as large portions of black and illegals grab up the benefits. I really hope you don't believe that there are, as you insinuated, very few whites that "grab up the benefits". Not a racist statement at all.

Nope nothing at all racist in this post. I especially like the part I bolded where you said you "feel bad for those white workers who struggle to make it, as large portions of black and illegals grab up the benefits. I really hope you don't believe that there are, as you insinuated, very few whites that "grab up the benefits". Not a racist statement at all.
Everyone has greed within their "Old Adam" perhaps I didn't make that clear.

BTW...the bartender who works for cash to get free health insurance is quite white.

I'm not demanding police free zones. I'm saddened when any cop is killed in the line of duty. I say lock the perpetrators up for good if they kill a cop and if they are eligible for the death penalty...give it to them. What does that have to do with cops abusing their authority and behaving in a criminal manner? I'm tired of the "because its a difficult job crap, and cops being scared when they stop a black man so they are more inclined to use excessive force." That's what training is for. Your rights shouldn't be thrown aside because of your skin color. You shouldn't be viewed with suspicion. The problem is we have a policing issue in this country...and we need to provide a zero tolerance policy to these cops. Should the cop in Atlanta have been terminated due to his previous violations? Yes.
That cop who shot the dude with the taser was put in a really tough spot. 3 seconds before he shot the guy he was in a fight for his life. I cant imagine the adrenaline flowing through you after that. To expect a cop to be wound down enough 3 seconds after winning his life (for the time being) to not pull the trigger when the guy turns around to shoot you with a taser is a lot to expect. Also imagine the presidence that would set to put a cop in jail for murder for killing a guy who was trying to kill him. Every violent criminal who ever encountered a cop just as well try to kick the shit out of him instead of go to jail. No fewer of death. Just simply try to kill the cop until he gets the upper hand, then throw your hands in the air.

The crazy thing is that guy did all that shit and all he had to do to live is keep running without turning around to shoot the cop. He maybe didn't do enough to "deserve to die". But if you drive a car 150 miles an hour and die in a crash, you didn't deserve to die either. But you did put yourself into a position where death was highly likely.

That cop who shot the dude with the taser was put in a really tough spot. 3 seconds before he shot the guy he was in a fight for his life. I cant imagine the adrenaline flowing through you after that. To expect a cop to be wound down enough 3 seconds after winning his life (for the time being) to not pull the trigger when the guy turns around to shoot you with a taser is a lot to expect. Also imagine the presidence that would set to put a cop in jail for murder for killing a guy who was trying to kill him. Every violent criminal who ever encountered a cop just as well try to kick the shit out of him instead of go to jail. No fewer of death. Just simply try to kill the cop until he gets the upper hand, then throw your hands in the air.

The crazy thing is that guy did all that shit and all he had to do to live is keep running without turning around to shoot the cop. He maybe didn't do enough to "deserve to die". But if you drive a car 150 miles an hour and die in a crash, you didn't deserve to die either. But you did put yourself into a position where death was highly likely.
This is too logical.

Just imagine how many black people he's calling pieces of shit. o_O

You are a moderator of a sports forum, why do you think it is your job or business to send information about one of your customers to their employer? I don't get that. Can you explain? Do you want to punish me? Get me fired? "Out" me so people come to burn down my home?

And as a moderator I can't understand how you take it upon yourself to call the sitting president a "piece of shit" and anyone who votes for him a "piece of shit." It goes beyond understanding for me. Unprofessional, inappropriate, disrespectful to the office.

What do you have to hide? I said what I said about Trump and his supporters. I haven't harped on it. You know my name and where I work.

You have spewed your racist rhetoric on here for days. If you're confident I'm wrong, DM your name. Why would you be worried about being fired from your job? You're saying you did nothing wrong.

I don't call people out for their identities for their sports takes. Totally different. If I see someone on here being a racist pig, I call them out.

Name?

What do you have to hide? I said what I said about Trump and his supporters. I haven't harped on it. You know my name and where I work.

You have spewed your racist rhetoric on here for days. If you're confident I'm wrong, DM your name. Why would you be worried about being fired from your job? You're saying you did nothing wrong.

I don't call people out for their identities for their sports takes. Totally different. If I see someone on here being a racist pig, I call them out.

Name?
As a moderator you "invite" a discussion on race and then get angry and attack your customers (and a sitting president) when the discussion doesn't go your way? That isn't journalism, it is called childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts