Mike Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize they are mostly locked out of good education. Without out a good job you can't buy a car. Jobs moved out of inner cities. In 1970 78 percent of black men we employed. Now it's 28 percent. You certainly know it's not about welfare.

I think I get it. You are afraid of minorities doing flooring in mass aren't you?
Power public unions, big donors of One Way Think, protect their own, even the incompetent.

The result, incompetent teachers who teach for life with early, lucrative retirements and health care.

The result, protected and dangerous law enforcement which can get "warned" but are nearly impossible to fire and replace.

Charter schools that teach offer some hope but their establishment and results are fought to the death. Better to have uneducated teenagers. Better to burn the thing to the ground so they need "us" even more.

And both entities dealing with black teenagers who have few fathers.

And whites are to blame. And the working. And the president. And the entrepreneurs. And males. And the successful.

And so it goes...,

I'd just said this on another thread too. But man it's so ironic how the media and folks are trying to tell the cops how to NOT protest something... I mean hey this is how they can be heard. Atlanta can't even decide if a taser is a lethal weapon or not. Basically it is if the cops are using it on blacks but not if a black is using it back at cops is how they are defining it the best I can tell..... Things are only getting nuttier out there

Well...that's not what we are doing. I'm sure most protesters did their job during the day or whenever...or they lose their job. I protested...but I did it when I wasn't working. So it's not ironic...it's telling the cops to protest when they aren't working...not stage some bullsh$t hissy fit because one of their colleagues shot an unarmed man in the back while he wasn't threatening them and was running away. So are they protesting the ability to shoot people any time they want. Fire them all for insubordination...and replace them with respectful cops that aren't intolerant and militant in their policing..

You do realize they are mostly locked out of good education. Without out a good job you can't buy a car. Jobs moved out of inner cities. In 1970 78 percent of black men we employed. Now it's 28 percent. You certainly know it's not about welfare.

I think I get it. You are afraid of minorities doing flooring in mass aren't you?
I've thought a lot about bad education in poverty areas. While I'm sure it makes a difference, school is kinds what you make of it. I'm from a small town with a poor school and people from that school do just fine in life. You don't need a good job anyway to be a productive member of society. Just get a full time job and don't commit crimes. Society in general needs to do a better job of making sure black people can get full time jobs so they don't live in poverty and resort to crime. As far as the unemployment numbers go, what were they before the pandemic.

Also I'm going to get to that video you posted, I just haven't had time yet.

Ted Bundy was confident and at peace with the path he took. He also, most often, lived guilt-free.
Ahh, you've finally broken. I'm a happy non-believer, so I must have the psychological disposition of a serial killer, particularly Ted Bundy, eh?

You wouldn't by any chance be the Reverend Kevin Grimes, from Spencer, would you? The NW Iowa sex offender pastor? You like to promote pastoral counseling a whole lot, and that's where he liked to prey (no pun intended)...the 73 number fits...

Yeeeesh... :oops:

I mean, if we're doing the whole character assassination bit I'd say what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

Well...that's not what we are doing. I'm sure most protesters did their job during the day or whenever...or they lose their job. I protested...but I did it when I wasn't working. So it's not ironic...it's telling the cops to protest when they aren't working...not stage some bullsh$t hissy fit because one of their colleagues shot an unarmed man in the back while he wasn't threatening them and was running away. So are they protesting the ability to shoot people any time they want. Fire them all for insubordination...and replace them with respectful cops that aren't intolerant and militant in their policing..

Protestors are demanding police free zones...They are getting them.
People like you are not outraged when a cop is shot in cold blood during a routine traffic stop. Or a 38 year police veteran is gunned down trying to stop a looting during a protest, or when innocent little kids are shot in drive by shootings, All happen too often in our country. Crickets.. A criminal resists arrest and is shot. Burn down the country. All killing is bad! As is selective outrage.

Ahh, you've finally broken. I'm a happy non-believer, so I must have the psychological disposition of a serial killer, particularly Ted Bundy, eh?

You wouldn't by any chance be the Reverend Kevin Grimes, from Spencer, would you? The NW Iowa sex offender pastor? You like to promote pastoral counseling a whole lot, and that's where he liked to prey (no pun intended)...the 73 number fits...

Yeeeesh... :oops:

I mean, if we're doing the whole character assassination bit I'd say what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?
QRB

Protestors are demanding police free zones...They are getting them.
People like you are not outraged when a cop is shot in cold blood during a routine traffic stop. Or a 38 year police veteran is gunned down trying to stop a looting during a protest, or when innocent little kids are shot in drive by shootings, All happen too often in our country. Crickets.. A criminal resists arrest and is shot. Burn down the country. All killing is bad! As is selective outrage.

I'm not demanding police free zones. I'm saddened when any cop is killed in the line of duty. I say lock the perpetrators up for good if they kill a cop and if they are eligible for the death penalty...give it to them. What does that have to do with cops abusing their authority and behaving in a criminal manner? I'm tired of the "because its a difficult job crap, and cops being scared when they stop a black man so they are more inclined to use excessive force." That's what training is for. Your rights shouldn't be thrown aside because of your skin color. You shouldn't be viewed with suspicion. The problem is we have a policing issue in this country...and we need to provide a zero tolerance policy to these cops. Should the cop in Atlanta have been terminated due to his previous violations? Yes.

Well you didn't say no I guess...

Deflection is usually the route taken by people who don't want to answer questions.

Not looking good here. Scary.
"Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling, calling poor sinners, come home, ye who are weary come home."

Yes...because all illegal immigrant are on welfare. Do some research.
I don't recall saying that. Many illegal immigrants are hard workers, wanting a place of safety, hope. Proud.

Illegal immigrants can and do walk into ER rooms by the millions, are taken care of, no cost. Workers, citizens, corporations, hospitals foot the bill.

Illegals have "systemic special treatment" doled out to them to get into the choicest of colleges. Children of citizens and taxpayers are left out, juco route for those outside of special status and hanging on financially strapped by taxes funding our "free thing" society. Illegals - heroic figures. And they are guaranteed blocks of voters.

Illegals and millions of others learn how to "milk to cow" of a government nearly broke, burning to the ground.

Good for you no problem with you or those that do that at all. But you have to see how the media and some folks who are for Kap and athletes all over to protest DURING THEIR JOBS and are doing it by "disrespecting the flag" in many folks eyes. They don't like the suggestion that they find another way to do it right? Because that's their point. To offend folks and make a point everyone gets to see.

But they are telling the cops how to NOT do it is just a whole lot of ironic. I'm sure Alanis Morrisette has added a new verse to her song about it. As far as I'm concerned we as a society are reaping what we sow. How do you think they were going to respond to how folks are treating them? Take right or wrong out of it and just add human nature and logic. Of course they would push back. This is their drastic way of doing so...

I don't recall saying that. Many illegal immigrants are hard workers, wanting a place of safety, hope. Proud.

Illegal immigrants can and do walk into ER rooms by the millions, are taken care of, no cost. Workers, citizens, corporations, hospitals foot the bill.

Illegals have "systemic special treatment" doled out to them to get into the choicest of colleges. Children of citizens and taxpayers are left out, juco route for those outside of special status and hanging on financially strapped by taxes funding our "free thing" society. Illegals - heroic figures. And they are guaranteed blocks of voters.

Illegals and millions of others learn how to "milk to cow" of a government nearly broke, burning to the ground.

Really. Ok...I agree about the healthcare side of it. That definitely happens...millions, well...not sure there. Do you think they pay sales tax? Yes. Do you think they pay social security taxes with some employers (and they aren't eligible for social security). Yes. Get into the choicest of colleges...sure but they must have worked their asses off to get considered at a choice college.

This comes off as another one of those "poor white people" whines. Oh, the oppression white people have had to overcome. The burden is so heavy. Virus hits people of color hardest...unemployment hits people of color the hardest...policing especially biased against people of color.

Really. Ok...I agree about the healthcare side of it. That definitely happens...millions, well...not sure there. Do you think they pay sales tax? Yes. Do you think they pay social security taxes with some employers (and they aren't eligible for social security). Yes. Get into the choicest of colleges...sure but they must have worked their asses off to get considered at a choice college.

This comes off as another one of those "poor white people" whines. Oh, the oppression white people have had to overcome. The burden is so heavy. Virus hits people of color hardest...unemployment hits people of color the hardest...policing especially biased against people of color.
Many of them prefer to work for cash, so they can "remain poor." The employers like it too. Cheap labor which has little protection.

Big left wing bartender at the golf course was proud of how he works, "mostly for cash" so that he can get free or cheap Obamacare coverage. I asked him if he thought this was fair to others, who end up paying for his healthcare while he skates the system. He said, "he pays enough taxes already." He loved him some Obamas and now Biden.

I am not whining at all. I have more money than I could spend and I don't need anything that I can think of. My father and mother had a sale after their deaths, of all earthly possessions, other than their used car. The total of the auction was $1,200. I know what poor is. I do feel for those white workers who struggle to make it, as large portions of blacks and illegals grab up the benefits, jobs and enjoy their "systemic special treatment" to get ahead because of their history of slavery or whatever it might be.

Plus, the Democrats have shipped a huge portion of these jobs overseas, so that the struggling whites are, well, a bit upset from time to time. It isn't always because of racism, no one likes to be treated unfairly. It isn't just a black feeling.

"Grades" and test scores are less important to get into the big name colleges now. Because, well, surprise, testing is racist. We will just "pick" our incoming classes to fit our One Way Think World. Write a paragraph or two about your suffering (or have someone else do it) and well, welcome to Harvard. Gender Studies or African American Studies? They are most sought after degrees!

Go into the ERs of some of these "safe haven" cities...yes, millions, waiting to spend billions and trillions of taxpayer money on the best healthcare money can buy, nor not pay for.

I'm not demanding police free zones. I'm saddened when any cop is killed in the line of duty. I say lock the perpetrators up for good if they kill a cop and if they are eligible for the death penalty...give it to them. What does that have to do with cops abusing their authority and behaving in a criminal manner? I'm tired of the "because its a difficult job crap, and cops being scared when they stop a black man so they are more inclined to use excessive force." That's what training is for. Your rights shouldn't be thrown aside because of your skin color. You shouldn't be viewed with suspicion. The problem is we have a policing issue in this country...and we need to provide a zero tolerance policy to these cops. Should the cop in Atlanta have been terminated due to his previous violations? Yes.

Appears we may not have our policing problems for long. Dems are calling for defunding and disbanding police departments and putting pressure on Biden to do the same. It is looking likely that Sleepy Joe will be elected so all of our worries and problems will be taken care of as Social Workers and Counselors will be policing our communities and protecting our citizens and we can all live happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts