Mika'il McCall felt Iowa handed him everything

Some of these comments are the ones that make me shake head�We had a TB run for what 1380 yards in 12 games and the guy behind was better and we would have won another game. The same guy whose listed 40 time was 4.7 and the guy ahead of him was listed at 4.5?!?!?! Now again we know listed times mean bunk and that�s a complete thread in its own. And it is indeed possible �McCall was faster (though keep in mind we also though Coker was �fast� after the insight bowl) and I honestly thought part of that was Coker�s indecisiveness. We really have NO clue about McCall after a part of ONE game; I mean really�do we?! One game�?!?!

is it really even a game when you are playing the sisters of the poor (sorry tenn tech or whoever it was). mccall had skills...possibly more than coker. but he wasnt going to split time with coker. that logic would have had coker splitting time with arob the previous yr and it took injuries and brain fart moments for coker to get the time he did. he didnt prove anything close to coker, arob, wegher, hampton, etc (and those guys didnt finish their careers at iowa and none of them say it was given to them at iowa...all of them earned what they got). mccall screwed up and earned what little time he got...and he didnt earn major time or he would have got major time. kf even said when mccall got hurt that it was his series and not because of the coker fumbles...you can believe him or not but i think he is actually pretty forthright in why people get pulled and such.

He apparently has no interest in playing in the NFL....with all those guaranteed contracts they hand out.

Last edited:
McCall's take on Iowa?
Care-Factor-Zero.png

If a tree fell in Kinnick Stadium, and no Clone Fan was there to hear it, who gives a damn what McCall is saying on Facebook?

Some of these comments are the ones that make me shake head…We had a TB run for what 1380 yards in 12 games and the guy behind was better and we would have won another game. The same guy whose listed 40 time was 4.7 and the guy ahead of him was listed at 4.5?!?!?!

Now again we know listed times mean bunk and that’s a complete thread in its own. And it is indeed possible “McCall was faster (though keep in mind we also though Coker was “fastâ€￾ after the insight bowl) and I honestly thought part of that was Coker’s indecisiveness.

We really have NO clue about McCall after a part of ONE game; I mean really…do we?! One game…?!?!

Agree that we'll never know what McCall's true potential was but the coaches obviously felt it was pretty good based on the fact they'd already moved him to 2nd string early in the season. (not bad for a true freshman)

I felt much better heading into last season with the Coker/McCall tandem versus the current stable of RB's for this season. It's been a long time since I've seen the Hawks so thin at the RB position prior to the start of the season.

Some of these comments are the ones that make me shake head�We had a TB run for what 1380 yards in 12 games and the guy behind was better and we would have won another game. The same guy whose listed 40 time was 4.7 and the guy ahead of him was listed at 4.5?!?!?! Now again we know listed times mean bunk and that�s a complete thread in its own. And it is indeed possible �McCall was faster (though keep in mind we also though Coker was �fast� after the insight bowl) and I honestly thought part of that was Coker�s indecisiveness. We really have NO clue about McCall after a part of ONE game; I mean really�do we?! One game�?!?!
Agree that we'll never know what McCall's true potential was but the coaches obviously felt it was pretty good based on the fact they'd already moved him to 2nd string early in the season. (not bad for a true freshman)I felt much better heading into last season with the Coker/McCall tandem versus the current stable of RB's for this season. It's been a long time since I've seen the Hawks so thin at the RB position prior to the start of the season.

the arob and wegher tandem yr was pretty thin. i know it was due to injuries and such but we do have a decent number of listed rbs just none with any experience. rbs (if garmon shows and meier stays rb): bullock, dawson, garmon, hill, johnson, meier, and any walk-ons, and canzeri (obviously not this yr but he should be back).

Thanks for the update, and for tirelessly viewing pictures of 19 year old men's physiques on Facebook! :)

Haha, you're welcome. And ha, I was actually cool with him. He was in one of my classes, where his attendance quickly fell off haha. He got me and my girl tickets for an away game last year.

Latest posts