Midlands Updates?

Mueller,Reader,Burke and Ward all won for isu and only Reader has bonus points! We could have a nice lead after the 1st round with all the bonus points we are scoring.

Mueller,Reader,Burke and Ward all won for isu and only Reader has bonus points! We could have a nice lead after the 1st round with all the bonus points we are scoring.

With Gallick out, ISU's chances of winning this are rather slim, IMHO. Jensen, also, but to a lesser extent. The format helps us considerably as we have better depth than they do.

Wagner and Gambrall both by dec., Gambrall was going for major and gave up silly takedown on the edge and lost it. Varner wins by fall also. So only 3 isu wrestlers score bonus points and we only have 1 so far that didn't! Gotta like those numbers.

Raising is not Danimal but to lose to by 1 to Z is pretty darn good!

If memory serves me right Rasing lost to Z by one in the dual meet as well. I listened to the match on takedownradio.com and it sounded like Z was in control the entire match. I don't think Rasing had any decent shots. Even though it was a one point match it didn't sound all that close. I don't think Rasing ever threatened to score.

If memory serves me right Rasing lost to Z by one in the dual meet as well. I listened to the match on takedownradio.com and it sounded like Z was in control the entire match. I don't think Rasing had any decent shots. Even though it was a one point match it didn't sound all that close. I don't think Rasing ever threatened to score.

Sounded like he got to Z's leg a few times in the first but nothing too substantial. Blake's offense isn't at a point right now where he can score a lot on the elite HWTs. When he faces a lesser opponent it's not much of a problem. He's a work in progress but has a lot of promise!

Latest posts