Midlands Updates?

or just we all don't post and you can be on your own

lol don't think thats the problem here brian if you go back you'll see it has progressed this round too 4 ppl posting updates

could care less was trying to save some ppl time since there is no point in having multiple ppl doing it

Seroiusly guys this is not "the mat" we all need to get along! So far we have kept most of the clone fans off here and this is mainly good people who care about Hawk wrestling! Pin2win I am on vacation and not working as I said earlier I would have been there but had a change of plan which is no big deal. Good luck keeping up I have lost my informant and definately appreciate all those that have done it!!

Was 7-2 the final for Chad? Brandvold lost all ready so it looks like he should get another shot at Varner in the semi's. Not that I thought he would have any trouble with Brandvold but his road to Varner just got a lot easier!!!

yea tobini i was saying me and you were taking care of it..its great to have 2 but hope you get my point with ppl getting off work im guessing more ppl will start posting just trying to keep the pages free'd up so ppl coming on the forums won't have to go from page to page to see the results for one match

sounds good man i'll let you and brian cover it tonight..but suggest keeping it to 2

tob you gonna be here at 12 tommorrow?

Last edited:
Sweet inflo on Thompson, that helps a bit and honestly I don't know if he will place either. Carr and Thompson placing might be a stretch for them. I guess the only one of our kids placing is Gambrall. That's just my thoughts.

i can take care of them from 7-8 or so if you can get them after that..

but i can take care of them for this session

12 p.m. Third Session: Semifinals, Consolation, Seventh-Place Matches

Latest posts