McNamara Is Gonna Be A Hawk

No, I'm saying he was really, really popular with his receivers. And his getting fired might be one of the factors influencing them to leave.
I didn't mean you saying that, but by firing Copeland wouldn't that be Kirk saying that? Just really, really bad optics both internally on the team but also externally with fans.

I didn't mean you saying that, but by firing Copeland wouldn't that be Kirk saying that? Just really, really bad optics both internally on the team but also externally with fans.
No, it's just Kirk throwing a guy under the bus for telling the truth.

In Fort Ferentz one does not dis' the mothership and stay employed to tell about it.

Rudock actually did pretty well as a bridge that connected to an upswing at Michigan. They were in trouble before he came on board. Not spectacular, just steady. Game manager. Harbaugh is no dummy.
Yep. He was good enough to get drafted. Also, I think people remember Jake as a worse QB than he was. I realize that numbers aren't everything, but he threw for 4800 yards, and 34 TD's in his 2 seasons as a starter. His 2nd year's stats are nearly identical to McNamera's stats last year. Again, stats aren't everything but if we'd have had that the past two years...

I've heard from one of the horses' mouth who's from right up near me that Kelton Copeland was one of the most popular and loyal-to-players coaches on the staff.

I'd imagine there's at least a chance that Copeland getting fired didn't sit well with the WRs leaving.

He hasn't been fired yet has he? If so they are firing the wrong guy, there are bigger problems on the offense than the WR's.

I hope Cade is the new OC as well as QB. He can teach Brian a lot. Now Cade - bring us some linemen!

Rudock actually did pretty well as a bridge that connected to an upswing at Michigan. They were in trouble before he came on board. Not spectacular, just steady. Game manager. Harbaugh is no dummy.
He threw for 3k yards. He did pretty damn well I thought. Harbaugh hit a home run getting him like that yr. We'll be lucky as all get out if McNamara does anything close to what he did. If he's healthy I think he will.

2023 and 2024 is sans scUM on the schedule. (Ohio State for that matter too).

Too bad. Would have made a good TV drama presentation.

Welp, unless of course when we see scUM twice in the B1G Champ Game.

2023 and 2024 is sans scUM on the schedule. (Ohio State for that matter too).

Too bad. Would have made a good TV drama presentation.

Welp, unless of course when we see scUM twice in the B1G Champ Game.
When do Divisions go away?

So wadda think...does Cade travel to Indy with his scUM teammates?

Last edited:
When do Divisions go away?
"The Big Ten is planning to run it back one more time with the East-West divisions and then configure a new model when USC and UCLA arrive in 2024, multiple sources confirmed to The Athletic on Monday. The league also plans to introduce the 2023 schedule this week."......courtesy of the Athletic.

He hasn't been fired yet has he? If so they are firing the wrong guy, there are bigger problems on the offense than the WR's.
There was another rumor thread speculating about it, and Rob said, “He gone.” He doesn’t say stuff like that unless it’s a sure deal.

I’m assuming they told him he’s done at the end of the season and they’ll announce it as a resignation. Probably trying to fire him in the nicest way possible to minimize backlash.

Latest posts