McNamara Is Gonna Be A Hawk

Fi7ySJfVIAAYWrY

He is said to have had a major knee injury. From personal experience, major knee injuries are very difficult. No idea what they did though in the surgery.

I'm still trying to figure out why Cade would come here. He comes from Michigan where it's toss it often and deep to Iowa where a 20 yard pass play is a rarity. Perhaps there's a connection to Iowa I'm missing. Guess this squashes a 6th year for Petras.

I'm still trying to figure out why Cade would come here. He comes from Michigan where it's toss it often and deep to Iowa where a 20 yard pass play is a rarity. Perhaps there's a connection to Iowa I'm missing. Guess this squashes a 6th year for Petras.
Iowa runs the same style of offense, just not as successful as Michigan has been.

I wish but did you read KJ’s farewell? He didn’t say a word about his coaches or teammates, 2 things you almost always see in these departures. I could be reading too much into it but I think he’s gone.

But perhaps this saved Bruce from entering the portal.
I did not read his message in depth...just saw he hit the portal and maybe Nebraska got to him.

He is said to have had a major knee injury. From personal experience, major knee injuries are very difficult. No idea what they did though in the surgery.
Meh. The medical care (surgery, rehab, nutrition) available to these guys is beyond ridiculous. They have aftercare available every waking hour and that’s not an exaggeration.

Spencer Lee had both ACLs done by Robby Westermann at UIH at the same time and he’s the #1 ranked guy P4P in the country less than a year later. That’s medical care that Joes like you and me don’t get. Westermann is the best in the biz and his list of NFL guys is a mile long among others. McNamara will get the best of the best starting ASAP to get him back rolling.