McNamara Is Gonna Be A Hawk

Good place to start. Now, let’s start simplifying the playbook and hitting the portal for more receivers and OL.

Please do not let this good news get in any one’s way of burning it all down after a 7-5 year. Play on.

I called it as soon as he announced it, he’s perfect for us. Now I wish Keegan would have a change of heart.

FIX THAT OFFENSIVE LINE!!!!

This assures Iowa of nothing, but IMO, Iowa could come out better at WR and QB coming into next year. That’s why I don’t lose my mind over losing a kid who had 20 career catches. The portal is a 2 way door and Iowa is in a much better NIL spot THIS season vs last and have more to sell.

home-run-home.gif

HOLYSHIT Batman!

I know this is crazy to think guys, but I think Kirk is almost done coaching and wants to rack up as many wins as he can. He’s been open to most of the stuff we say he’s too stubborn for since 2015. I kind of like that he doesn’t throw his assistants under the bus (yes even his kid, he wouldn’t do that to any of them) and doesn’t fire mid season. He can keep that rule. It’s clear he’s incredibly aware of his QB room, I imagine you’ll see some decent WR’s join as well.
Also, more departures are going to happen as well. This is CFB now, fun!

Latest posts