Matt F*****g Roth Honorary Captain Saturday

Let's queue up the imagery...

rolemodel.jpg

There's a story in the Gazette about Roth from 04. Lists some funny things in there. The story they didnt tell was when he borrowed Cy Phillips car to go to the store on a Friday afternoon and drove it home to Illinois for the weekend instead or James Morris' Dad who works in the equipment room tried to flip him **** one day and Roth goes "Hey Greg, how's washing my jock strap everyday?"

There's a story in the Gazette about Roth from 04. Lists some funny things in there. The story they didnt tell was when he borrowed Cy Phillips car to go to the store on a Friday afternoon and drove it home to Illinois for the weekend instead or James Morris' Dad who works in the equipment room tried to flip him **** one day and Roth goes "Hey Greg, how's washing my jock strap everyday?"

Roth was a world class a-hole, and not in an endearing way. He once asked to borrow my brother in law's car in 2001 while they both lived at Hillcrest. I was with him playing Mario Kart. My BIL told him no, he called us fags, and left.

Roth was a world class a-hole, and not in an endearing way. He once asked to borrow my brother in law's car in 2001 while they both lived at Hillcrest. I was with him playing Mario Kart. My BIL told him no, he called us fags, and left.

I chuckled.

kewl story

These off the field stories of ex players are great. I'd like to hear more. Haven't people said Timmy D was a jerk too? Also thought I heard he stayed busy with the coeds. Can't blame him for that.

I agree, what an a-hole, he should have went with queers.

Were you and your BIL wearing your cheerleader uniforms at the time?

1. Was Roth an a-hole? Yep, he was.

2. Did we bring him to Iowa to be nice? Nope. We brought him in to kill QBs and he did a damn fine job of it.

You should have said, "Yeah, well, I'm not the one that was in a hot tub with Blake Larsen!!" Bet that woulda shut him up!! :D

Were you and your BIL wearing your cheerleader uniforms at the time?

We weren't weirdos. What does everyone wear when they played Mario Kart on Super Nintendo? Cutoff jean shorts with no shirts and suspenders, one hanging off the shoulder...

Latest posts