Matt F*****g Roth Honorary Captain Saturday

2 words..........Can I borrow your car fag?

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have found a newcomer with potential!

1912-so-much-win.jpg

If I see roth on campus im gonna give him the middle finger and say **** you...Im sure that will make us friends

If I see roth on campus im gonna give him the middle finger and say **** you...Im sure that will make us friends

Last time I saw Roth a group of "hispanics" did essentially that. I should rephrase, the last time I saw Roth he was chasing a group of "hispanics" down the sidewalk in IC ;)

Why do you keep posting that garbage, bhawkn?? And why do you put the word Hispanic in quotation marks?
You should try to be a little less blatantly bigoted when you post. Just a thought.

Why do you keep posting that garbage, bhawkn?? And why do you put the word Hispanic in quotation marks?
You should try to be a little less blatantly bigoted when you post. Just a thought.

speak for yourself scorpio on the garbage posts... sorry for the hispanic in quotes. would it have been better w/out??? didn't mean anything by it!

thought it was more of a funny story than anything and had no intentions of sounding "bigoted." you must have a college education using big words like bigoted.

Latest posts