Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend... is a Hoax

This might be the single greatest story in the history of the internets.

I would agree and I am not one of those people that this offends. Im not offended that he made this up in the slightest.

I love it because it makes him seem like the biggest doosh on Earth. And that is hard to do.

I would agree and I am not one of those people that this offends. Im not offended that he made this up in the slightest.

I love it because it makes him seem like the biggest doosh on Earth. And that is hard to do.

The Committee loves it because it gives us a new person after whom to name the best troll and best trollee of the year 2013.

33528587.jpg

There is simply no way that Te'o was "catfished." He made this up, and the fact that the media is even bothering to repeat the official line from the Te'o family and ND is ridiculous.

Can't wait for the real story to come out.

There is simply no way that Te'o was "catfished." He made this up, and the fact that the media is even bothering to repeat the official line from the Te'o family and ND is ridiculous.

Can't wait for the real story to come out.

Whatever, she was real and she died. She was 5-foot-nothing, 100-and-nothing.

He was going to have an award named after him in 2012 until someone (I ain't naming names here because that is petty seventh grade girl stuff) crapped all over the awards.

Trolling the troll award? Whomever that was (Herby?) must have been such a great troll, they should win an award for trolling if they didn't troll the award out of existence. It's what my great uncle Joe would call a Catch-Trollty Two".

LSU Freek has a really good gif on the topic but it includes a woman's naked behind so I won't post it in fear of getting Scorpioed.

Latest posts