Man was that a dirty clown outfit or what?!

@BryceC Even Prohm knows he was in the wrong, how can you not see that?

I've said he was wrong many times on CF and twitter. He absolutely was wrong. You never go full Fran. This has been one incident in a long career. He apologized after. Again, I have no problem calling him out, I honestly have no idea what he was doing either time.

I've said he was wrong many times on CF and twitter. He absolutely was wrong. You never go full Fran. This has been one incident in a long career. He apologized after. Again, I have no problem calling him out, I honestly have no idea what he was doing either time.

Dammit, Bryce stop being reasonable. You're not playing into the stereotype. ;)

is it just me, or does ISU now have this arrogant attitude like they expect and think they will beat Iowa in hoops every year?

I have a couple friends (and there are some folks on here) that just don't get the disdain for ISU. Tonight was one more example of why I despise the sheep f***ers from ames so much.

With ISU..the douche bag factor always comes around...doesn't matter who the coach is..what the sport..or the year... it always comes back around eventually. It's part of the culture there...has been as long as I've been watching.

Please don't tell me there's not much difference between the two schools or towns. There most definitely is...and has always been.

I usually don't have a problem with Iowa St. but they definitely came off as a bunch of thugs last night, in particular that Jacobsen (?sp). Who the hell does that guy think he is. I guess in his mind he had something to prove transferring from Nebraska and all of that. Don't get it.

I usually don't have a problem with Iowa St. but they definitely came off as a bunch of thugs last night, in particular that Jacobsen (?sp). Who the hell does that guy think he is. I guess in his mind he had something to prove transferring from Nebraska and all of that. Don't get it.
Jacobsen was looking for confrontations all night. Even after the final buzzer.

He would have gotten one if Baer didn't wrap Connor up and get him out of there. Smart senior move.

Last edited:
Fran was trying to get HIS PLAYERS off the court. I didn't see Fran out there pushing and shoving ISU players, but I did see Prohm do it to Hawk players on two different occasions. Heck Prohm had to run the length of the court the first time to the opposite free thrown line, but he was there before anyone else was pushing Hawkeyes.

I'd agree with a lot of Fran bashing, but tonight Prohm was the totally classless one.

What I took from it is that Prohm looked like this whiney little baby who was completely out of touch with what was going on. How could he think Iowa and players were in the wrong when his guys initiated every little incident during that game. What the hell was he trying to sell?

The most level headed and mature guy of all of them was Tyler Cook, which is ironic cuz that dude could pound the living shit out of anyone on or off the court if he felt compelled to do so. Dude is built like a tight end.

That did impress me. He seems to take that kind of crap pretty well.

I thought you were a fan, I'm sorry if you just turned in to Iowa basketball in the last 2 days.

Granted I haven't watched every single basketball game Iowa has played since Fran stepped on campus but I can't remember a time when he ran out onto the court and put his hands on an opposing player.

Now do us all a favor and post actual YouTube clips of Fran going all Fran. If you don't or can't because there are none, you lose all credibility, or at least the little you have left. You have nothing.

Now do us all a favor and post actual YouTube clips of Fran going all Fran. If you don't or can't because there are none, you lose all credibility, or at least the little you have left. You have nothing.

Are you actually being serious? Fran has a national reputation for being a hot head.

Are you actually being serious? Fran has a national reputation for being a hot head.

A college coach a hot head towards the refs, Noooooooooooooooo, your kidding? Christ, don't act like he's throwing chairs or throwing punches at others. Does he have passion and show emotion, yes, nothing wrong with that.

Seriously, who would you rather have on the sideline, an emotionless Todd Lickliter or a coach with passion who has his team's back. I like people like you who beeeotch about coaches like Fran McCaffery, but if he ended up coaching your team, then all of a sudden he's fine. There are many teams that would like a coach with his passion. Don't confuse with with being disruptive or destructive. Not even a comparison.

Over on clown fanatic, they are acting like the Iowa players were the thugs and ISU players were victims.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Again, this because they are closer to Nebraska. Completely delusional with horse blinders on to their thinking. Any outside individual watching the game would be able to state the facts and who was to blame.

Once again, making this about Fran, WHEN FRAN DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL.

This is about the Clown players and Prohm, this is all on them. If Fran and his players came into Ames and pulled that bullshit all of Clown nation would be up in arms about it.