Man was that a dirty clown outfit or what?!

Fran was trying to get HIS PLAYERS off the court. I didn't see Fran out there pushing and shoving ISU players, but I did see Prohm do it to Hawk players on two different occasions. Heck Prohm had to run the length of the court the first time to the opposite free thrown line, but he was there before anyone else was pushing Hawkeyes.

I'd agree with a lot of Fran bashing, but tonight Prohm was the totally classless one.

The most level headed and mature guy of all of them was Tyler Cook, which is ironic cuz that dude could pound the living shit out of anyone on or off the court if he felt compelled to do so. Dude is built like a tight end.

Read travis Hines twitter.. some bullshit on there about how Cmac escalated it with his elbow...

give me a break.. what was he supposed to do then maycock is sitting their slapping at him like a sour little child.

That was a 100% on Mayock.. lets be objective please.

I have a couple friends (and there are some folks on here) that just don't get the disdain for ISU. Tonight was one more example of why I despise the sheep f***ers from ames so much.

With ISU..the douche bag factor always comes around...doesn't matter who the coach is..what the sport..or the year... it always comes back around eventually. It's part of the culture there...has been as long as I've been watching.

Please don't tell me there's not much difference between the two schools or towns. There most definitely is...and has always been.
I grew up near Ames. In HS we would go there on dates for a movie and dinner. After HS in the summer while I was attending Iowa we would go there for movies and dinners, mostly in group settings. Ames always seemed like a Jr. High town to me. ISU friends were always making excuses for the university and the town. Iowa City was a university town and everyone knew it.

Last edited:
I have a couple friends (and there are some folks on here) that just don't get the disdain for ISU. Tonight was one more example of why I despise the sheep f***ers from ames so much.

With ISU..the douche bag factor always comes around...doesn't matter who the coach is..what the sport..or the year... it always comes back around eventually. It's part of the culture there...has been as long as I've been watching.

Please don't tell me there's not much difference between the two schools or towns. There most definitely is...and has always been.
I counted at work yesterday. Of the hundreds of people there, about 50/50 CyHawk split, I saw 21 Cyclone shirts and 1 Hawkeye shirt. Whose super bowl is it? Who's the little brother?

I wouldn't even call them out little brother anymore. In the 4 main sports (MBB, WBB, FB, and WR) we are 11-1 in the last 3 years. They're not our little brother, they're our bitch.

The most level headed and mature guy of all of them was Tyler Cook, which is ironic cuz that dude could pound the living shit out of anyone on or off the court if he felt compelled to do so. Dude is built like a tight end.
Yep. I said when it happened that Tyler knew he could kick the crap out of them but didn't feel the need to waste his time picking on the little kids.