Man was that a dirty clown outfit or what?!

I loved that Jordan took that layout at the end. Prohm was telling his players to lay off, and they kept being bitches and trying to hack and steal. Don't tell me you can't try to score, if ISU is gonna keep hacking and grabbing. Then at the end with Connor was total Bush league bull shit.

I have a couple friends (and there are some folks on here) that just don't get the disdain for ISU. Tonight was one more example of why I despise the sheep f***ers from ames so much.

With ISU..the douche bag factor always comes around...doesn't matter who the coach is..what the sport..or the year... it always comes back around eventually. It's part of the culture there...has been as long as I've been watching.

Please don't tell me there's not much difference between the two schools or towns. There most definitely is...and has always been.

With ISU..the douche bag factor always comes around...doesn't matter who the coach is..what the sport..or the year... it always comes back around eventually. It's part of the culture there...has been as long as I've been watching.

The fact that you can say this with a straight face when Fran is you’re coach is hilarious.

The fact that you can say this with a straight face when Fran is you’re coach is hilarious.

Fran can be a hothead, no doubt. I don't care for that.

Prohm acted like a douche...and he's one of a long line. Primarily players...in fairness, I'll give you that. Usually not the coaches. (and have to give him credit for his post game mea culpa)

But my original point stands. I've watched it for 40 years and while it ebbs and flows...it never goes away. The "culture" has always been different in ames.

Fran was trying to get HIS PLAYERS off the court. I didn't see Fran out there pushing and shoving ISU players, but I did see Prohm do it to Hawk players on two different occasions. Heck Prohm had to run the length of the court the first time to the opposite free thrown line, but he was there before anyone else was pushing Hawkeyes.

I'd agree with a lot of Fran bashing, but tonight Prohm was the totally classless one.

My most favorite game so far this year. Pleasantly surprised by Pemsl’s return. I thought he brought physicality and energy to the team. Happy to see Moss scoring again. Need more games like this going forward. Cook was his usual self. Thought Baer played his best this year. McCaffrey was clutch at the FT line. If Bohannon and Garza can get their scoring back we can keep this train rolling. Glad to see us getting physical. Clowns were outclassed literally and figuratively. They wanted a fight and got one.

Fran was trying to get HIS PLAYERS off the court. I didn't see Fran out there pushing and shoving ISU players, but I did see Prohm do it to Hawk players on two different occasions. Heck Prohm had to run the length of the court the first time to the opposite free thrown line, but he was there before anyone else was pushing Hawkeyes.

I'd agree with a lot of Fran bashing, but tonight Prohm was the totally classless one.

Spot on everyone except Bryce"C" for Clueless. That was lame ass shit and punksterisms out of the old Big East.

I will say when Iowa got up 20 points the Clowns went into even more thuggery muggery and the refs let them do it for about 3 minutes which was bad and caused a lot of hawk turnovers. Finally the crowd and Fran etc got on the refs enough they had to call a better game. And what was with the refs calling back to back fouls on hawk defensive rebounds who had absolute position, terrible, and probably bad both ways. Fire that crew.

That shit at the end was totally bush. Most players are shaking hands with 2 seconds left and a 14 point differential

This is just another example of Transfer U, taking thug kids kicked out of other programs and expecting them to act differently once they get to Lames. Freddy started it, but it continues to this day. Jacobson being the most recent example. Couple that with sycophant moo u fans and you've got a classless basketball team.

I loved that Jordan took that layout at the end. Prohm was telling his players to lay off, and they kept being bitches and trying to hack and steal. Don't tell me you can't try to score, if ISU is gonna keep hacking and grabbing. Then at the end with Connor was total Bush league bull shit.
It would have been a shot clock violation, which Iowa would have took but they pretended to quit than tried to steal, just glad they didn't undercut Jordan, that would have really started it.

Ya Fran screams at the refs. which is embarrassing, but what the hell was Prohm on the court touching Iowa players.
His guys were trying to start something after he called them off. HE needed to be addressing his guys. Or do they run the show? Cast-off's and malcontents with serious attitude problems, what a great way to build a team. The clowns really emphasize the "student" in student-athlete don't they? I don't even know why they cared so much, only one player with Iowa roots.

Conner MAC took control of the game in the final 4 minutes. Drove to the hoop, scored, got a put back, made all free throws, 12 points and solid floor game when the pressure was on in the last 4-5 minutes. Moss was deadly, TC was a monster, the Bear was the Bear, steals, O and D rebounds, chased down loose balls, hit 4 straight 3’s. Liked Pemsl. Surprised to see him. Tough guy.
Fran used a smaller, quicker line up, so Our two bigs did not play a lot. Good decision by Fran. I was told that at least one, maybe two officials, did not call any fouls on CY in the last 7 minutes, but many called on Iowa...lots of questionable calls.

Even though CY scored a lot of points, Iowa’s D really turned up the heat at key times. We are better on D this year. Rebounding was outstanding, both O and D. 18 turnovers...too many, but in all fairness, lots of full court press, fast game, that will happen.

Crowd was great! Very loud. Student section was very full and active. And, do not let anyone tell you CY is not a good team. Very quick, athletic, shooters. Iowa was just better, especially with our bench heavily out scoring State’s. Great Victory, soon to be 11-2 and ranked.