Has McCaffrey landed any 2025 recruits

longtimer

Looks like just about all those looking at Iowa have committed elsewhere?? No big dollars to buy players a coach entering the end of his career nor a lot of success especially when it counts seems to be a lot to overcome. We may be competitive this year if not a tournament team but the future isn't real bright

Looks like just about all those looking at Iowa have committed elsewhere?? No big dollars to buy players a coach entering the end of his career nor a lot of success especially when it counts seems to be a lot to overcome. We may be competitive this year if not a tournament team but the future isn't real bright
lol, this is one of his best recruiting cycles since Fran came to IC, we only have 1 Sr. who is really a big contributor who will be gone off of next year's team and Fran is pretty good at retention. Not to mention 2 4 star recruits coming in as Freshman. One might say the future is brighter than the present as it currently stands with this roster.

lol, this is one of his best recruiting cycles since Fran came to IC, we only have 1 Sr. who is really a big contributor who will be gone off of next year's team and Fran is pretty good at retention. Not to mention 2 4 star recruits coming in as Freshman. One might say the future is brighter than the present as it currently stands with this roster.
I agree. If the main pieces of the roster stay, we could be really good in a couple years. Freeman's class of four as seniors with these two freshmen as juniors would look good to me.

Fran’s recruiting has steadily gotten better over the years. It’s still humming, and that’s more because of the eye Fran has and his ability to develop, We’re getting so many kids now from out of state that never would have been on Iowa’s radar in the past. And while he hasn’t landed that stud PG, it’s not like he hasn’t tried. Its not like he just keeps sticking with who he has, he’s cycled em through like a college QB. He misses, he moves on. I like it…: and yet; he’s kept the continuity of his program and has proven rapid development of his players despite not being anywhere near the top of the league in coach pay, nil, fan support, revenue etc. Iowa is going to be good this year, they are going to mow through the OC.

Latest posts