Malik Williams

If Foster is a 5* one and done top 3 recruit in the nation we have zero chance at signing him, just like I said. We should still try, it would be beyond stupid to not try for an in state kid. Since you always agree with me, then you agree with this.

Yes I agree with you. We are never going to get a one and done recruit here. I'd rather have 4 year guys anyways though but if Foster is a one and done recruit we have no chance at all.

I think if Foster becomes a 1 and done player, we have a 5% chance or so. Enough chance to still be worth trying and also a low enough chance for a fan on a message board to say "no chance".

I think if Foster becomes a 1 and done player, we have a 5% chance or so. Enough chance to still be worth trying and also a low enough chance for a fan on a message board to say "no chance".

I'm with Dean and if Foster becomes a one and done player we have zero chance with him. Zero.

If it's the same 'no chance' as JBo had of making the B10 All Frosh team then I think we should pursue him until the very end.

I know you don't value my opinion but Dean is agreeing with me and we have zero chance if Foster is a one and done. I'm sure you value his opinion so take it up with him.

What if Patrick gets a Kentucky offer and commits, therefore becoming a 5 star over night. Should Fran not waste his time at the dinner table asking him to play at Iowa instead?

What if Patrick gets a Kentucky offer and commits, therefore becoming a 5 star over night. Should Fran not waste his time at the dinner table asking him to play at Iowa instead?

Dean and I have explained it to you over and over. We have zero chance at getting a one and done player. You can keep coming up with different circumstances but we're standing by what we said.

Dean and I have explained it to you over and over. We have zero chance at getting a one and done player. You can keep coming up with different circumstances but we're standing by what we said.

I never said this. One and done 5* Alonzo Ball player (Top 3 national Recruit). Don't be a liar.

Are you saying Foster is a top 3 national recruit? I haven't seen this anywhere, where are you seeing that Foster is a top 3 national recruit?

I never said this. One and done 5* Alonzo Ball player (Top 3 national Recruit). Don't be a liar.

Are you saying Foster is a top 3 national recruit? I haven't seen this anywhere, where are you seeing that Foster is a top 3 national recruit?

If he does become a top 3 type recruit, he just as well come to Iowa because the pieces around him will give us just as good of a chance at a national title as anyone else.

So are you saying we can get one and done players but we just can't get them if they are top 3 recruits nationally? I want to clarify what you are trying to say.

So are you saying we can get one and done players but we just can't get them if they are top 3 recruits nationally? I want to clarify what you are trying to say.

The fact that you need clarification helps answer Dean's question earlier. It looks like it's time to stop making fun of you.

The fact that you need clarification helps answer Dean's question earlier. It looks like it's time to stop making fun of you.

Well he said we can't get the Lonzo Ball's of the world which I agree with. I thought he meant one and done players and now it seems like he means just top 3 players so I'm trying to clarify.

If it's the same 'no chance' as JBo had of making the B10 All Frosh team then I think we should pursue him until the very end.

Boom-Roasted.gif

No Chance and Zero % were the same #'s you gave Jordan for 1st team All B1G - so you're definition of it is not the same as most rational people. End of thread.

Could someone explain to me how we get a 9 page thread about Maleak Williams when he didn't ever really seriously consider Iowa. I'm too lazy to go back and read this whole thread.

You must be new here and aren't familiar with Dean and 56.

It shouldn't be that long because we actually agree with each other for once. We can't get one and done players. Zero chance of it. We can get four star players though and that's still a very good thing.

Well he said we can't get the Lonzo Ball's of the world which I agree with. I thought he meant one and done players and now it seems like he means just top 3 players so I'm trying to clarify.

One and done, Alonzo Ball type players (top 3 national recruits). I have said it several times.

Still not sure what that has to do with recruiting them? I'm all for Fran recruiting whomever is interested in Iowa, including Alonzo Ball if he would have been interested in Iowa.

You must be new here and aren't familiar with Dean and 56.

I see your point. The thread would be a lot shorter if Dean and 56 would just IM each other.

Cy5656 is getting boring. He dredged up this old thread and says he agrees with me? He bitches that I don't collect stats for 5* PG or some such shit? He is claiming Foster is a 5* one and done player (not sure where he is getting this)?

Sorry guys when Cy5656 is calling me out and coming at me, I'll respond and expose him for the Clown troll that he is.