Looks like the clowns are closing in on beating TCU

TCU also did not have their starting QB in this game so............not like they played them at full strength.

Why is it a "big" win, Cathy? Do you think it will propel the clownz toward relevance? Or do you think you'll remain a punchline when you pizz the next game down your leg?

Every win is a big win in conference. Especially for ISU

Not at all.....Iowa vs Indiana has nothing to do with your program. Just don't be jumping for joy to much with better teams yet to face on your schedule.

And yes, it takes some luster off your win today. But, you will take them.....your ISU after all.

Not at all.....Iowa vs Indiana has nothing to do with your program. Just don't be jumping for joy to much with better teams yet to face on your schedule.
Just saying that Indiana is without their QB as well and I bet you wouldn't mind beating them.

Iowa should beat Indiana with or without their starting QB most years. Don't disagree there. And yes, wins are good.

And yes, it takes some luster off your win today. But, you will take them.....your ISU after all.

And yes, losing to CMU takes some luster off your big win over Minnesota. But, you will take them.... you're a bottom rung B10 team after all.

Am I doing this right?

Hey Johnny Boy, until your win a Big 12 Title sometime this century, you still have a lot to prove. Still, congratulations on your close win this year in a down year for Iowa. I'm sure you are proud.

Hey Johnny Boy, until your win a Big 12 Title sometime this century, you still have a lot to prove. Still, congratulations on your close win this year in a down year for Iowa. I'm sure you are proud.

Funny ISU fans like to make fun of what they call a low scoring big ten...yet they score 9 points against us....

when does the clown play WVU? That is a game I'd like to watch. Mountaineers will hang 50+ on the bed-wetters in ames.

Latest posts