Looks like the clowns are closing in on beating TCU

ISU, continues to prove they currently have the better football program in the state of Iowa. Like it or not Hawk fans a win against a Minny team minus their best player does not mean all is well in Iowa City. The toughest portion of the Hawks schedule is yet to come reality will set in soon enough.

you spelled "hating" incorrectly, Susie.

I know it must feel bad having not beaten a top 15 team on the road AND having lost to us at home AND having lost to some directional school at home, Chuckie. Completely understand. Feel free to take it out on me. I know it has to sting.

I know it must feel bad having not beaten a top 15 team on the road AND having lost to us at home AND having lost to some directional school at home, Chuckie. Completely understand. Feel free to take it out on me. I know it has to sting.

Yet here you are...this reaks of inferiority. You may think you're winning the trolling match but in all reality, we are all laughing at you.

Sweet. I do feel that this season has been pretty funny so far.

Keep trying to prove your worth to us. It doesn't change anything. It must burn you inside knowing that even though you have a better team ISU is still second string in the state. The more things change the more things stay the same sugartits.

Keep trying to prove your worth to us. It doesn't change anything. It must burn you inside knowing that even though you have a better team ISU is still second string in the state. The more things change the more things stay the same sugartits.

Can't argue there. My manboobs are second to none. ;-)

I find it funny after the "big win" we have clowns on the Iowa board looking for acceptance. Hawkeye Nation does take notice of your win today. The fact of the matter is though, you still have a lot more to prove.

I find it funny after the "big win" we have clowns on the Iowa board looking for acceptance. Hawkeye Nation does take notice of your win today. The fact of the matter is though, you still have a lot more to prove.

Just like there are always Iowa fans on the ISU board, win or lose.

I find it funny after the "big win" we have clowns on the Iowa board looking for acceptance. Hawkeye Nation does take notice of your win today. The fact of the matter is though, you still have a lot more to prove. I might have started the topic, but it didn't take to long for the buzzards to fly over here.

I totally am not looking for acceptance. I am looking for humor, and am getting a ton of it.

Can't argue there. My manboobs are second to none. ;-)

11a63eb91fa5bd0194ffd2a5315cc154_zps7159ef7b.jpg

I find it funny after the "big win" we have clowns on the Iowa board looking for acceptance. Hawkeye Nation does take notice of your win today. The fact of the matter is though, you still have a lot more to prove. I might have started the topic, but it didn't take to long for the buzzards to fly over here.

Again, that's a two-way street. So what's that say about Iowa fans? We've got more than our fair share of insecure fans.

Latest posts