looking forward

UNC or Duke offering doesn't always mean he can't play right away, Macon never received high major offer and yet is in ESPN'sTop 50, also others have said that had Woodbury committed to UNC, he would have been in the top 20, Plumlee that ended up at Duke and ended up a MD AA did nothing his 1st yr, all the big offers mean that their recruits are guarenteed star status

UNC or Duke offering doesn't always mean he can't play right away, Macon never received high major offer and yet is in ESPN'sTop 50, also others have said that had Woodbury committed to UNC, he would have been in the top 20, Plumlee that ended up at Duke and ended up a MD AA did nothing his 1st yr, all the big offers mean that their recruits are guarenteed star status

Macon committed to WVU who is a high major team. He had other high major offers as well. As for Plumlee, he had a guy named Brian Zoubek in front of him who was pretty damn good his senior year.

1. WVU was a final four team two years ago and is an annual visitor to the tournament. So Macon had a very high offer and was in the Top 50 with a very high offer and I believe there were some out there thinking he was going to end up at Pitt, very wrong, but Pitt isn't too shabby of a program.

2. It doesn't matter where a player commits, the ranking will be the same, good or bad, it doesn't drive players rankings, you seem to think it has made a difference for Gesell and that is not correct.

Actuaully Dragon makes for some good entertainment... much like "Peanut or Achmed" on the Jeff Dunham show. LOL

I think Dragon loves the Hawks as much as any one of us. He is very opinioned, and just needs to accept that there are other opinions. He also seems to get involved in the bickering that permeates the forums. It has been a frustrating 3/4 years for all Hawk basketball fans, the only light at the end of the tunnel has been The Fran Hire, and it is working very nicely so far. This will be an interesting year, and the coming success will temper things for all. I can dream can't I.....

basabe1.jpg

P8950017-Abstract_image_of_man_dreaming_while_asleep-SPL.jpg

:)

Latest posts