looking forward

The real issue here, Dragon, is that you are putting unfair expectations on Olaseni. All Hawkeye fans want him to be great. In fact, if he starts over Woody next season, that would be AWESOME because it means Gabe developed really well under this staff. What sucks is you are making Iowa fans find reasons to argue Gabe's worth. That isn't fair to him or to the Iowa fans would follow and love Iowa Basketball.

The real issue here, Dragon, is that you are putting unfair expectations on Olaseni. All Hawkeye fans want him to be great. In fact, if he starts over Woody next season, that would be AWESOME because it means Gabe developed really well under this staff. What sucks is you are making Iowa fans find reasons to argue Gabe's worth. That isn't fair to him or to the Iowa fans would follow and love Iowa Basketball.

Very well said. Everyone is rooting for him to be great.

What sucks is that he is ruining this message board.

I see ole Dragon "Herbyhawk" is over here spewing his star gazing routine. He likes to post stuff, when people contradict it he goes off. This is'nt the first time.

:cool:

i don't know if i should be flattered or worried about stalking, my expectation are not that hard if the team averages 84, thats 7 people to average 12 pts a game, some will average more some less, but with people talking about using 7-8 a game, i expect starters to get more, and last year the team avg 67 ppg subtract the 8 Cole got that makes it a 59 ppg avg, which means there are 25 ppg up for grabs, so what is wrong with my thinking he gets 8-10 of those points , that leaves 16-18 ppg for the team to score

Hawkz66, I was just about to post the same thing. Given the lack of capitalization, punctuation and writing style, Dragonhawk has to be herbyhawk who regularly gets hooted off TOS.

i don't know if i should be flattered or worried about stalking, my expectation are not that hard if the team averages 84, thats 7 people to average 12 pts a game, some will average more some less, but with people talking about using 7-8 a game, i expect starters to get more, and last year the team avg 67 ppg subtract the 8 Cole got that makes it a 59 ppg avg, which means there are 25 ppg up for grabs, so what is wrong with my thinking he gets 8-10 of those points , that leaves 16-18 ppg for the team to score

Jesus, you think Iowa is going to average 84 PPG in the Big Ten? You are a freaking nut who is very wrong on just about everything Hawkeye basketball.

actually i got banned for posting about Clemmons getting a offer, even though RobHowe put it out there on twitter and people were discussing it here and on Hawkeye Report, Howe must not have felt like you guys needed to know until he was ready, he was so desperate to keep it from you, he deleted both of my post about the offer, it was after the second post that i got banned

also if you don't believe, go to thread on here that talks about Clemmons, check out the time stamp for both the tweet and when it was posted, then go check the time stamp on when howe felt he was ready to let his own suscribers were allowed to know about it and talk about it [for as good as you are at stalking, this should be a piece of cake]

Nobody is stalking!! You are just to easy to figure out! You post something other people disagree you go off.. probably had something to do with the banning!

actually i was going off on the tarheel fan, about Woodbury being nothing but a fallback recruit, he is the only one that i jumped, nobody else, as for people jumping on someone, chrisolsen and havasu were the biggest idiots constantlt putting anything Iowa down

i was banned for the clemmons information because i had alread sent a email to howe about my posts, and you sure are defensive about stalking me

Honestly, do you know how silly this sounds? I'm being 100% serious.

why should i get banned, because of a post that doesn't follow the company line of thinking, or be like a lemming and follow along over the cliff, i post my opinion, you don't like it, tuff sh"t

why should i get banned, because of a post that doesn't follow the company line of thinking, or be like a lemming and follow along over the cliff, i post my opinion, you don't like it, tuff sh"t

What company line of thinking is that?

You would be banned because of the way you are acting on here. That's saying a lot because it's takes quite a bit to get banned on here. If not banned, a nice vacation.

i don't follow your thinking and then i defend my post, yup ban the guy
The fact that you don't understand what you are doing on here makes more and more sense each post you provide.

Again, everyone has their own opinions on everything, doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong (unless stats or commonsense can defeat/support the argument). You seem to miss the part in the parenthesis and get upset at others when they call you out on it.

I'm not immune to making stupid posts, hey, it happens. But sometimes people just need to step back from it all, myself included.

dumb argument IMO...the best players will start.

In Woodbury's case, you can't teach 7' 1". Not many teams in America will be starting 7' 1" centers who have the accolades that Woodbury has.

I would be very surprised if Woodbury does not start from day 1.

To stop the argument, you didn't see North Carolina, Ohio St, and the other top teams in college bb offer Olaseni. Who knows, maybe the guy will be a superstar from day 1 but I would guess it will take him a couple of years to reach that status.

Latest posts