little things that tick me off

Losing to the Cyclowns in football. It really sucks.

I'm expecting a Hawkeye victory this year, making it 6 out of the last 8!!!!

It is important to defeat the Clowns. Every year

Fat, stupid people.

It's okay to be fat if you're smart, and it's okay to be stupid if you're good looking. But it's not okay to be stupid and ugly.

People who mis-use their, there, and they're.
WDM pukes that always seem to know eveything. Sorry I did not know my grammar was being graded.I will pay more attention when posting on this forum. I can also tell you how many steps it takes to mark off yardage or feet But more important is how hard my size twelve work boot can kick your ***.

Last edited:
WDM pukes that always seem to know eveything. Sorry I did not know my grammer was being graded.I will pay more attention when posting on this forum. I can also tell you how many steps it takes to mark off yardage or feet But more important is how hard my size twelve work boot can kick your ***.

Grammar*

WDM pukes that always seem to know eveything. Sorry I did not know my grammer was being graded.I will pay more attention when posting on this forum. I can also tell you how many steps it takes to mark off yardage or feet But more important is how hard my size twelve work boot can kick your ***.

Hunters. Hunters kind of annoy me.

Interstate driver in MISSOURI that thinks the left lane is the SLOW lane. Get the F over moron!

This is one that we can all agree on:

People, especially media members, mispronouncing Ferentz. It rhymes with parents, folks. Not difficult.

Go Hawks!

WDM pukes that always seem to know eveything. Sorry I did not know my grammar was being graded.I will pay more attention when posting on this forum. I can also tell you how many steps it takes to mark off yardage or feet But more important is how hard my size twelve work boot can kick your ***.

Relax, it isn't just you, and isn't this thread about things that tick people off? It's on my list.

mother and father in-laws that think they have to discipline our kids every time they visit in front of their parents. Yeah, every time...but they mean well.:rolleyes:

I have an uncontrollable urge to cut them off in traffic, if for no other reason than to keep them behind me so I don't have to hear their stupid motorcycles. People with loud motorcycles deserve to be punched as well.

Congratulations. Talking about threatening someone's life (cutting off a motorcycle with your car) garners you the honor of MIP today! That would be Most Ignorant Poster.

I also agree with a previous poster that this thread sounds for the most part like old guys complaining.

It's the fault of the motorcyclist for ticking me off.

If they didn't have loud pipes there would be no problem. There is absolutely no reason to have really loud exhaust pipes on motorcycles. People who do are simply idiots and deserve to be punched.

I have no beef with those who ride motorcycles responsibly and with a normal decibel level.

people who are obviously "over the hill" trying to recapture their youth by playing baseball in a competitive league, then pulling a different muscle eveytime they have to run the bases.. Oh $ht that's me!

Here is another one:

Fans at Kinnick that sing the Iowa Fight Song with the wrong words.

It is not "We're gonna Fight, Fight, Fight for Iowa."

Go Hawks!

People who can't walk out of Fareway to their car without putting their sunglasses down, because they don't want to "not look cool". Why did you even take them into the store in the 1st place.

Parallel this with people who have to wear their sunglasses when it is cloudy.

Looks so stupid then you think about it.

Latest posts