Little brother

Maybe two to three times per year, something craws at the back of my mind making me wish I lived in Neck Moines. Christmas, my grandma's birfday, T-giving, buddy's wife having a baby, you know stuff liek that. I honestly have to say, though, this party at the KegStand makes me wish I lived there just so I could go check this thing out and see with my own two eyes the collection of troglodytes that has amassed the internet's largest pile of derp.
I'll tell ya what, I have a meeting in The Neck Wednesday until 630. I'll stop and give you a update.

The fans, coaches and administration are all obsessed with the Hawkeyes over in lAmes. I do not understand it, they claim they are better than us, on the rise, blah blah blah , but half their fanbase has an account on this site and every single thing that happens to them in any sport the first thing they think about is how it relates to the hawkeyes. Every game they win is proof they are better than us, every recruit is one we didn't get, every loss is not as bad as our last loss. There is no rivalry ISU, we don't care about you or your 3rd rate program.

Can someone who lives close to the Keg Stand go to the recruiting party? I want to know if it smells like victory? Chris Williams has some unofficial The Chive meetups where he and his bro's high five and go all KCCO! and talk about the latest broken liquor cabinet video and whether it was fake or not. If CW was running this site then we could have a big Chive-up in Eastern Iowa or something. At least we would know what winning smelled like.

The fans, coaches and administration are all obsessed with the Hawkeyes over in lAmes. I do not understand it, they claim they are better than us, on the rise, blah blah blah , but half their fanbase has an account on this site and every single thing that happens to them in any sport the first thing they think about is how it relates to the hawkeyes. Every game they win is proof they are better than us, every recruit is one we didn't get, every loss is not as bad as our last loss. There is no rivalry ISU, we don't care about you or your 3rd rate program.

If you don't care, why you talking about it? Why is this thread 11 pages?

How many games in a row has Iowa won?

Lets see they had won 3 in a row up until the Jan 1 loss to an SEC team in the bowl game. Prior to that 3 win streak Iowa did have a 4 games in a row streak. It seems to me that is the only real way to look at "games won in a row" Unless you are hinting at some sort of tunnel vision attitude about football.

Wow. On many levels, wow. First, are there really people creepy enough to pay for these signatures? Second, how did a representative of the seller get in the presence of Mr. Lazard with that ISU stuff? Third, is it possible dude got a little coin for throwing his John Hancock on those? Fourth, has ISU's compliance department vetted this? Fifth, does ISU have a compliance department? Sixth, if ISU does have a compliance department, how did Troy Davis get into Iowa State and how does Hoiberg get all these transfers in? Seventh, did this video land Lazard in Ames?

[video=youtube;gxyXpItq_ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyXpItq_ww[/video]

Come on. Someone has to post that video of Farley and Sandler in the beer commercial spoof on SNL.

Wow. On many levels, wow. First, are there really people creepy enough to pay for these signatures? Second, how did a representative of the seller get in the presence of Mr. Lazard with that ISU stuff? Third, is it possible dude got a little coin for throwing his John Hancock on those? Fourth, has ISU's compliance department vetted this? Fifth, does ISU have a compliance department? Sixth, if ISU does have a compliance department, how did Troy Davis get into Iowa State and how does Hoiberg get all these transfers in? Seventh, did this video land Lazard in Ames?

[video=youtube;gxyXpItq_ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyXpItq_ww[/video]

Wow, great song choice too. "It was a pool party for the cool kids at my school"?? That has Rhoades written all over it.

This is the post of the year and how it doesn't have at least 100 likes is beyond me, unless there are a whole bunch of people that don't know who Jim Walden is.

If you walked around Wrigleyville and asked people who Jim Walden is on a Cubs game day, 99% would know who he is. Iowa State is totally relevant nationally and everyone knows everything about them. Walden is every bit the legend of Schembechler, Hayes and Bear Bryant.

It wouldn't have been as big a deal had Paul not said to Campos just last year, that he would continue to recruit him even after he had committed to Mizzou...and Campos said Paul did that, hard.

Then he rolls out the pre-planned speech re: Lazard's commitment, integrity, etc, and how he stayed true to his word for 14 months....then went all Clones against the world.

His act is tired...except to some ISU fans for whom he is their champion.

Spot on Jon and I offended a whole bunch of people I know who are huge ISU fans by saying fans around the country do not have any respect for their program and PR does nothing to help it. People went berserk and were wishing hateful stuff on me.

If you walked around Wrigleyville and asked people who Jim Walden is on a Cubs game day, 99% would know who he is. Iowa State is totally relevant nationally and everyone knows everything about them. Walden is every bit the legend of Schembechler, Hayes and Bear Bryant.

Yeah, yeah, I get your sarcasm and it isn't funny...just lame.

Okay guys, tonight at the Keg Stand is the Cyclone Fanatic Signing Day party, go and witness the smell of victory and half priced appetizers.

PR doesn't want the media to ask AL if he is questioning his commitment every year when they have 3 to 5 wins. Everyone associated with that program just is a huge fail on so many levels.

just sit back and enjoy the next few years. It is going to go down as the biggest smoke job in the history of college football. The embarrassment is going to be epic.

Latest posts