Lincoln Police to hold press conference Wednesday.

I know some say let's beat Nebraska at full strength. But let's really think about this. I will beat them with the "honest" players that show up and deserve to play. If it helps us get to the B1G championship game undefeated then great. Anything to hurt Nebraska's public image, and in potentials recruits eyes the better for Iowa.

It's just a presser to announce any/all "alleged" crimes committed by both current and former Nebraska players will be pardoned or granted clemency. Nothing to see here...

This might have tread. Doing it before a football game. Have feeling this won't end well for someone on the team.

I know some say let's beat Nebraska at full strength. But let's really think about this. I will beat them with the "honest" players that show up and deserve to play. If it helps us get to the B1G championship game undefeated then great. Anything to hurt Nebraska's public image, and in potentials recruits eyes the better for Iowa.

Lets be honest, it appears a girl got raped here....None of the other **** matters.

in Omaha, where I am... there are rumors about up to 5 possible suspensions.... and there are rumors about all charges being dropped. So... I've added absolutely nothing to this :)

in Omaha, where I am... there are rumors about up to 5 possible suspensions.... and there are rumors about all charges being dropped. So... I've added absolutely nothing to this :)

Curious to see what Omaha rumors are. One thing you can guarantee...where there is smoke their is fire.

Not sure police would call a press conference to say the whole thing was a sham.

First and foremost, I hope the girl in question is treated fairly and is given the tools to overcome this.

Second, this has to be a huge distraction for their team even if no action is taken before Friday.

Is it doublespeak to say there is no time line set to end the investigation? Maybe next year after bowl games? Just askin'.

In reality, the investigation should take whatever time is required.

I don't believe anybody was ever charged, were they?

I want to beat Nebraska with all of their best players out just to hear ESPN's reaction. I kinda hope we barely win too.

Curious to see what Omaha rumors are. One thing you can guarantee...where there is smoke their is fire.

The fact there's even rumors tells me this won't be swept under the rug. I can't remember if things like this even saw the light of day during the reign of St. Tom or Devaney. Yeah I'd love to play and beat nebby with them at full strength but more importantly I want to see justice served for the victim in this case.

Latest posts