Let's get the pulse on tonight

Will Iowa win on the road tonight @ Indiana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone said the other day that we will lose a game because we dont have a "true point guard". Well our fake point guard just won us one. When has Iowa ever scored 5 points on three 1 and 1s at the end of a game? We are normally lucky to get one point.

tenor.gif

Someone said the other day that we will lose a game because we dont have a "true point guard". Well our fake point guard just won us one. When has Iowa ever scored 5 points on three 1 and 1s at the end of a game? We are normally lucky to get one point.

Jordan has come a long way since his Fr year. He really knows how to handle the ball now, and can keep control of the ball even when teams are fouling him from 1/2 court on. He has become an dang good ball handler.

Jordan has come a long way since his Fr year. He really knows how to handle the ball now, and can keep control of the ball even when teams are fouling him from 1/2 court on. He has become an dang good ball handler.

Hopefully he keeps getting better because a senior Bohannon might be off the charts with confidence.

I think we just played our 2nd hardest game left this year and the refs fucked us bad. We still won. That's an amazing win under those circumstances.
I think you might be right. Indiana made a lot of bad plays but man the refs tried to keep them in it. Maryland at Carver is going to be tough and obviously the trip to the Kohl Center.

Either way each game is a different opportunity, but road wins are huge, and we basically did it without Garza.

I think we just played our 2nd hardest game left this year and the refs fucked us bad. We still won. That's an amazing win under those circumstances.
@Ohio State certainly doesn't scare me. Neither does @Nebraska. Maryland will be tough in addition to the game at Wisconsin that you referenced. But I have it from on high; we're going to stomp a mudhole in Maryland. And we still get Rutgers? Twice? 10-10 is starting to look conservative.

Latest posts