Let's get the pulse on tonight

Will Iowa win on the road tonight @ Indiana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a solid role player. Sure wish he could hit the 3 ball better but his defense is solid.
He had some solid defensive possessions last night.

He played more because we had to go small more, which may have given Cook more room to operate and draw double teams.
Before his critical baseline shot clock beater Cook schooled Davis with an up and under with the left hand.

Amazing how the % of yes votes in the original post spiked as JBO hit those late 3s and after the game was over. Probably a psychological profile for that. ;)

I kept mine no - I didn't expect them to win last night. So happy to be wrong. This team has a different makeup then previous teams. I think getting your ass kicked does teach ya some lessons.

People were worried about this game because they knew it was going to be really hard to win there. It was. They won anyway. That doesn't mean people were wrong to be nervous about this one.

I just haven't seen many Iowa teams go into Bloomington and win, so I think anyone who wasn't at least a little cautious about last night was kidding themselves. Great WIN. IMO, one of Iowa's best of the season.

I just haven't seen many Iowa teams go into Bloomington and win, so I think anyone who wasn't at least a little cautious about last night was kidding themselves. Great WIN. IMO, one of Iowa's best of the season.

I'm exactly the same way. I just never expect to win @Minnesota, @MSU, @Purdue, @Indiana. It just seems like we never win at any of those places.

I've been in the building twice. It really is an odd, loud place. It literally goes straight up from the floor with the noise going straight down to the court.

An impressive win in a very hostile environment.

I think healthy Indiana is a top 25 type team. We just beat a top 25 type team on the road on a night where there were a ton of head scratching calls against us and Garza played about 10 minutes. Unreal.

I've been in the building twice. It really is an odd, loud place. It literally goes straight up from the floor with the noise going straight down to the court.

An impressive win in a very hostile environment.
In some ways it's like the Vanderbilt Colesium that was talked about last week. But Vanderbilt's seating is a little further away from the court. Indiana's seating is right on top of the court. Some have likened it to Kinnick Stadium.