Let's be honest!

Don't want to be a Debbie downer but it will be interesting to see if Iowa keeps getting the foul calls once league play begins and the middle school refs are in action. If they do this team can go places. If it's the usual no calls in the paint and stupid ticky tac stuff on the outside called all day I dunno.
Nope!! Izzo, Wisky, etc will mug us, and refs will swallow whistles like always (on our side of the court anyway)

Ok we start Moss for 30 games so he can have that1 or 2 great offensive games, which we probably lose from poor defense

I agree. It lets Connor run some of the 2nd team which is more valuable than having him play more minutes in the starting lineup.

But Moss minutes still go down and Fran has shown he’ll play Connor late and Connors proven having 2 ball handlers late and 2 terrific free throw shooters is critical.

Ok we start Moss for 30 games so he can have that1 or 2 great offensive games, which we probably lose from poor defense
Who cares, just because he starts doesn’t mean he has to play starter minutes. I just don’t mind him in at the start to help kick start the offense

Last edited:

Latest posts