LeBron James is a diva

Definitely puts James in a bad light with his actions and his entourage. Poor decisions on his part. ESPN must really cater to him to take the article down. The poor author is probably fired. Bet he will never get access to LBJ again.

I could only make it half way through that thing...really not intriguing at all. You could change James' name and probably put 80% of the players in the league instead, and you'd be close to right.

I could only make it half way through that thing...really not intriguing at all. You could change James' name and probably put 80% of the players in the league instead, and you'd be close to right.

except he is the only one who refers to himself as "king".....

and it was interesting the rap he sang out loud at the end....something about winning.....hmmm.....

The media will look to come down on LeBron any way possible. And I bet it's more than 80% of guys that do this in the NBA.

Made it farther than me, you are correct pretty much the only reason people take notice is because it is LeBron. I bet the 20% that dont do this are International players and go to their home country in the offseason, ie Dirk Nowitzki was in Germany during the free agent madness.

I'm sure there's worse that goes on with basketball players in Vegas, does make him look immature though IMO. But who cares

The media will look to come down on LeBron any way possible. And I bet it's more than 80% of guys that do this in the NBA.

This will last until the Heat start ripping off 10 game win streaks and then everyone hops on the Miami Heat greatest team ever bandwagon. Most of the media just follows the latest trends, everyone rips Lebron so they follow along. They're mad for selfish reasons because they can't write articles about how LeBron is the greatest ever now and how he led his hometown team to a title.

Look at Kobe and all the articles about what a great leader and teammate he is now, well he's really still the same guy he was four years ago he just has better players around him. When you act like and your team is losing, your an *******, when you're winning, you're a driven leader. When LeBron starts dishing out 10-11 assists a game, everyone will talk about what a great teammate he is once again.

My favorite family guy quote.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsga_pC5ZdE"]YouTube - Family Guy-Kobe Bryant[/ame]

So what like others have said probably more than 90% of the players in the NBA do this or even worse...your dislike of james is becoming comical.

Are you seriously defending this garbage? And are you seriously going to defend the BS he has pulled over the last 2-3 months? Were you a fan of "The Decision?"

If so, that is comical.

Oh, and "90 percent?" Really? You are a fool.

Are you seriously defending this garbage? And are you seriously going to defend the BS he has pulled over the last 2-3 months? Were you a fan of "The Decision?"

If so, that is comical.

I think partying in Vegas is a better way to spend the off season than raping girls in Colorado. But that's just me.

If so, that is comical.

The only fool so far here is you, if you don't think that many are doing that you are living in a fantasy land....no i didn't think his "the decision" was a bright idea, but lets face it at least he wasn't accused of rape or anything.

Latest posts