LeBron James is a diva

I think partying in Vegas is a better way to spend the off season than raping girls in Colorado. But that's just me.

The only fool so far here is you, if you don't think that many are doing that you are living in a fantasy land....no i didn't think his "the decision" was a bright idea, but lets face it at least he wasn't accused of rape or anything.

Wow, there are two Hawkeye fans who are idiots on this board. I did not know that. Have a good night boys. I will be busy watching my Lakers championship DVD.

No big deal...here in Vegas a celebrity hosting a party in that fashion at a night club like TAO is a regular 3 times a week happening. That story didn't even come close to out of the ordinary.

Are you seriously defending this garbage? And are you seriously going to defend the BS he has pulled over the last 2-3 months? Were you a fan of "The Decision?"

If so, that is comical.

Oh, and "90 percent?" Really? You are a fool.

90% might be a bit much, but I'm sure this behavior is FAR from uncommon among NBA players. Just like steroid use in baseball. Nobody makes a big deal out of the no-name guys who get busted. It's just the guys like Bonds and Clemens.

And I was not a fan of "The Decision", but I wasn't let down, either. I never thought LeBron was the second coming. He's in a situation that best fits his mental makeup. I don't blame him for leaving Cleveland. He was always going to be expected to be the Next Jordan there. And that's not what he wants to be. So kudos to him for finding a place that best fits the game HE wants to play, rather than the game that WE want him to play.

I have no fan-ship for either Lebron or Kobe. But Hawkeyestate is in denial that Lebron is going to be recognized as a better player than Kobe when its all side and done. I mean he's a SF that could play point guard and can even get hot from three. Kobe is definitely more clutch, but Lebrons measurements mixed with athleticism is much more rarer, versatile, and has more impact on teams overall performance.

Have fun watching Pau carry Kobe in that series.

You sir are an idiot. Haha....

Kobe....28.6 ppg, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, over 2 steals a game, and shot near 90% free throws

Pau....18.6 ppg, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, .4 steals a game

But yeah Pau carried Kobe!

As for Lebron, this is mild for him. He got paid 50K down in Dallas during the bball season by an owner of one of the biggest clubs down there just to show up. The guy paid him the 50K, gave him the VIP, and than asked him to sign 2 basketballs for his kids. Lebron said no

I have no fan-ship for either Lebron or Kobe. But Hawkeyestate is in denial that Lebron is going to be recognized as a better player than Kobe when its all side and done. I mean he's a SF that could play point guard and can even get hot from three. Kobe is definitely more clutch, but Lebrons measurements mixed with athleticism is much more rarer, versatile, and has more impact on teams overall performance.

The chances that Lebron is ever thought of as better than Kobe are about 5%. It's not even close to anyone who actually watches the NBA.

Sure Lebron is bigger, faster, and more athletic. But who is the better bball player? Kobe all day. Better defender, better shooter, better leader, better winner, and more clutch

The chances that Lebron is ever thought of as better than Kobe are about 5%. It's not even close to anyone who actually watches the NBA.

Sure Lebron is bigger, faster, and more athletic. But who is the better bball player? Kobe all day. Better defender, better shooter, better leader, better winner, and more clutch

LoL Um I don't care about etiher one, but James is a better defender, a better scorer and a whole lot better passer.

It is funny that KB is a better winner as you say, well maybe it is because he had a whole lot better team than James did behind him.

LoL Um I don't care about etiher one, but James is a better defender, a better scorer and a whole lot better passer.

It is funny that KB is a better winner as you say, well maybe it is because he had a whole lot better team than James did behind him.

You obviously don't watch basketball. Kobe has been All NBA defense every year since 2000. That's 10 straight years. When the Olympics were going on (which James played in) Kobe was responsible for guarding the best player and was called by everyone on the team as the best on ball defender there. Lebron makes great blocks but man on man defense he is average at best.

And if you think Lebron is a better scorer than you really don't watch LeBrick shoot very often.

Whoever has more titles will be considered better because they will both have amazing stats. So far Kobe has a 5-0 lead

So because Kobe had much better players around him that makes him a better player? laughable

Kobe hasn't always had better players. He had 10X worse players than Lebron has had. He had Smush Parker at point. Luke Walton starting at SF and Chris Mihm as their center. And he led them as far as Lebron led the Cavs this year back when the West was even more stacked.

But Kobe did run. He stayed in LA and waited/pushed for the Laker organization to make moves to get better players. Lebron took the easy way out and will never be the same for it

You sir are an idiot. Haha....

Kobe....28.6 ppg, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, over 2 steals a game, and shot near 90% free throws

Pau....18.6 ppg, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, .4 steals a game

But yeah Pau carried Kobe!

As for Lebron, this is mild for him. He got paid 50K down in Dallas during the bball season by an owner of one of the biggest clubs down there just to show up. The guy paid him the 50K, gave him the VIP, and than asked him to sign 2 basketballs for his kids. Lebron said no

Game 6: Gasol 17/13/9/3 Blks
Kobe 26/11/3/4 Stls
Game 7: Gasol 19/18/4/2 Blks
Kobe 23/15/2/4 TOs and 6/24 Shooting

Gasol was the best Laker player the two deciding games of the series. Kobe shot his team out of the game in games 4 and 5 trying to go one on one the entire game and wearing himself out leading to shooting 10/29 and 10/22 and disappearing in the 4th of both games. And there were plenty of national media members that agree that he should have been finals MVP.

Kobe hasn't always had better players. He had 10X worse players than Lebron has had. He had Smush Parker at point. Luke Walton starting at SF and Chris Mihm as their center. And he led them as far as Lebron led the Cavs this year back when the West was even more stacked.

But Kobe did run. He stayed in LA and waited/pushed for the Laker organization to make moves to get better players. Lebron took the easy way out and will never be the same for it

No he didn't take them as far, he never got out of the first round with that team, which also had Odom on it. And Kobe did ask to be traded so yeah he tried to run.

And there were plenty of national media members that agree that he should have been finals MVP.

No there weren't. There were people saying Kobe was the MVP even if the Lakers lost game 7

No he didn't take them as far, he never got out of the first round with that team, which also had Odom on it. And Kobe did ask to be traded so yeah he tried to run.

Kobe had the chance to go elsewhere but he signed to come back to LA. Did he posture? Sure. But posturing to get a point across is different than actually doing it

So because Kobe had much better players around him that makes him a better player? laughable

Right or wrong this is how greatness is viewed. Do people care that Magic Johnson played with Kareem and Worthy to win his five titles? Didnt think so

And also, LeBron has a chance to catch Kobe in the title race and will do so because he will be playing with 2 other great players

No there weren't. There were people saying Kobe was the MVP even if the Lakers lost game 7

QUOTE]

Well that makes sense because he shot the Lakers out of two games and tried to do the same in Game 7 so I can see why he would have been MVP if Boston won.

I think Kobe deserved the MVP but I cant argue with someone who says he might not of deserved it. His game 7 performance was one of the worst ive ever seen. If the Lakers lost that game is legacy wouldve been severely damaged

Latest posts