LeBron James is a diva

No there weren't. There were people saying Kobe was the MVP even if the Lakers lost game 7

QUOTE]

Well that makes sense because he shot the Lakers out of two games and tried to do the same in Game 7 so I can see why he would have been MVP if Boston won.

Watch the games again. Shot out of 2 games? Try they were getting kicked and he shot to keep them in the games. Go look at the box scores of games 4 and 5 again. His teammates were garbage. Kobe went 10 for 21 on 3's in those games. He kept them in it.

Watch the games again. Shot out of 2 games? Try they were getting kicked and he shot to keep them in the games. Go look at the box scores of games 4 and 5 again. His teammates were garbage. Kobe went 10 for 21 on 3's in those games. He kept them in it.

He shot 10/29 in Game 5. He was in "I'm shooting every time I get it" mode from late in the first quarter on. He was only passing when there was no possible way he could get a shot off, he wasn't keeping them in the game he was preventing other guys from getting involved. And do I really need to mention Game 7, 6/24 hardly a Jordanesque stat line. It's no coincidence that the Lakers tend to lose when Kobe shoots over 25 shots a game.

I'm completely baffled as to how anyone who knows anything about basketball can say that Kobe is the better player. He is arguably the 3rd best player in the league, but LeBron and Durant have the top 2 spots locked up.

I'm completely baffled as to how anyone who knows anything about basketball can say that Kobe is the better player. He is arguably the 3rd best player in the league, but LeBron and Durant have the top 2 spots locked up.

Wow... Durant is a better player? Why not wait before KD actually wins a playoff series or league MVP before comparing him to a bona fide Hall of Famer and 5 time World champion.

"In 2010, Bryant became the all-time leading scorer in Lakers franchise history. Since his second year in the league, Bryant has started in every NBA All-Star Game that has been hosted, winning the All-Star MVP award in 2002, 2007, and 2009. He is a twelve-time member of the All-NBA team and ten-time All-Defensive team, and is the youngest player ever to receive defensive honors. In 2008, he won a gold medal at the 2008 Olympics as a member of the USA national team. Bryant was named NBA player of the decade by TNT and Sporting News."

I'm sure you think KD is better than Magic also? Stick to another sport and stop embarrassing yourself your lack of pro BB knowledge is laughable.

CYCLONES17 and Bus are dead on. You guys who think LeBron is a better player than Kobe do NOT watch basketball.

And Durant is a great player, but "better than Kobe?" Wow. No response needed.

Kobe is better at every aspect of the game except rebounding, and that is because LeBron is 6-8, 250. The next "closest" skill of LeBron's to Kobe's is his passing ability. You are going to throw out assist stats to prove that LeBron is better, and that is OK. That just proves again that you don't watch the NBA. Nobody in the Triangle offense ever averages high assist numbers.

LeBron will NEVER pass Kobe in basketball lore. NEVER. How the hell can he be the best player in the league when he is not even the man on his own team?!

It's funny that people say Kobe shot the Lakers out of the game in game 5. If MJ or LEbron would have had that performance, the excuse would have been the team let them down. The double standard is ridiculous b/c people don't like Kobe as a person. Which I understand. Jeff Van Gundy even talked about the double standard before game 6. Funny thing is MJ had some bad close out performances in the finals too. He had some terrible shooting games.

Kobe will never be better than MJ IMO. MJ will always be the GOAT, but as a player Kobe is the closest thing to MJ. Fans that love MJ should respect Kobe's game the most. Kobe is a lot like MJ mentally. He's very dedicated and has absolutely no fear at all. That's why guys like Larry Bird say he's their favorite player. There is no player in the league respected more than Kobe Bryant. Over 75% of Kobe's peers in the NBA voted him as the best player in the league in a poll last season.

Now on to Lebron. He's the greatest athlete that has ever played basketball and he has no ceiling. He can really fill up a stat sheet like nobody else can. I don't know if he has the IT factor and the dedication that guys like MJ, Bird, and Magic had, but either way he will still win titles. His talent is limitless. I don't like how Lebron acts. The flipping of an Akron radio DJ, the decision, almost getting kicked off team usa, keep 3 mil of the decision $, etc. He's obviously very immature, but he's only 25 and has had EVERYTHING given to him. He's a spoiled child and that's not completely his fault. Hopefully he gets humbled down the road and grows up. Either way he's a great player.

Latest posts