lebron is the greatest athlete ever

I have a strong dislike for Bron, but theres no one in the history of sports that has his combination of his size, strength, speed, jumping ability, and overall coordination.

Imagine if he had trained his whole life as a soccer goalie.

Haha.

Apparently Duff thinks you can struggle with almost half of the events in the decathlon and still finish in the Top 3 in the world.

Dan or Dave got a stress fracture in his heel and still got a bronze in 1992. A healthy Bron would be in the top 3, but I don't think he would win it unless he really practiced the events that require technique.

I have a strong dislike for Bron, but theres no one in the history of sports that has his combination of his size, strength, speed, jumping ability, and overall coordination.

I know, right?? His hands are huger than anyone elses. He'd be known as Mr. Shutout.

I get it….been a lot of Lebron Haters out there, really I get it. I don’t care for him either but honestly this is all just more of the same….I’m not going to read this whole thread because I’m confident it’s a fest of epic idiocy…with that said….

He is likely not the greatest “athlete“ in the NBA…that’s probably Derrick Rose but about 20 others guys deserve a nomination.

He isn’t….Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders, 2 guys who played professional sports at a high level on 2 stages.

He isn’t Wilt Chamberlain…who dominated the game so decisively they changed the rules.

He isnt Bill Russell who at 6’9 out played Chamberlain & other giants to the tune of 9 NBA championships….

He isn’t yet Magic Johnson who led a team from 47 wins and no NBA championship, to 60 wins and an NBA championship. While averaging 18pts, 7.7 rbs and 7.3 assist per game and then in the 6th game Jabbar couldn’t play and they moved Magic to center at which he scored 42pts, 15rbs, 7assts and 3 steals in what is widely considered the clutchest performance of all time all as a rookie.

Or how about Larry Bird….who took a team that was 29 and 53 to 3 straight 60 plus win seasons.

I mean honestly this is just quick stuff, that I already knew and just did a quick google search for veracity. All threads like these do are show a lack of historical perspective and/or a poor attempt to rattle peoples cages. Lebron is a stud like it or not, but he doesn’t win without Wade. And when he wins 6 championships like Jordan then we’ll revaluate. Since that’s unlikely let’s not be hyperbolistic (new word I just made up) & call him even the greatest athlete of all time in the NBA let alone all sports…

I mean we haven’t even attacked the Jmn Browns or Jim Thorpes or Jesses Owens or Carl Lewis’, or, or….a lack of perspective is all we have here. And that is pretty unusual on this board……:rolleyes:

Personally my vote is for Secretariat……:D

Last edited:
I get it….been a lot of Lebron Haters out there, really I get it. I don’t care for him either but honestly this is all just more of the same….I’m not going to read this whole thread because I’m confident it’s a fest of epic idiocy…with that said….

He is likely not the greatest “athlete“ in the NBA…that’s probably Derrick Rose but about 20 others guys deserve a nomination.

He isn’t….Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders, 2 guys who played professional sports at a high level on 2 stages.

He isn’t Wilt Chamberlain…who dominated the game so decisively they changed the rules.

He is Bill Russell who at 6’9 out played Chamberlain other giants to the tune of 9 NBA championships….

He isn’t yet Magic Johnson who led a team from 47 wins and no NBA championship, to 60 wins and an NBA championship. While averaging 18pts, 7.7 rbs and 7.3 assist per game and then in the 6th game Jabbar couldn’t play and they moved Magic to center at which he scored 42pts, 15rbs, 7assts and 3 steals in what is widely considered the clutchest performance of all time all as a rookie.

Or how about Larry Bird….who took a team that was 29 and 53 to 3 straight 60 plus win seasons.

I mean honestly this is just quick stuff, that I already knew and just did a quick google search for veracity All threads like these do are show a lack of historical perspective and/or a poor attempt to rattle peoples cages. Lebron is a stud like it or not, but he doesn’t win without Wade. And when he wins 6 championships like Jordan then we’ll revaluate. Since that’s unlikely let’s not be hyperbolistic (new word I just made up) & call him even the greatest athlete of all time in the NBA let alone all sports…

I mean we haven’t even attacked the Jin Browns or Jim Thorpes or Jesses Owens or Carl Lewis’, or, or….a lack of perspective is all we have here. And that is pretty unusual on this board……:rolleyes:

Chad with the win.

images

Sorry Scorps, still not sure who you're referring to. Is this like the guy that fathered that pilot lady?

Don't put me to the test today, I'm not in the mood.
This guy was a perfect specimen, a fantastic athlete. Just look at those shoulders, and that Intimidatin' scowl.

DaleEarnhardt.jpg

He is Bill Russell who at 6’9 out played Chamberlain other giants to the tune of 9 NBA championships….

I mean honestly this is just quick stuff, that I already knew and just did a quick google search for veracity All threads like these do are show a lack of historical perspective and/or a poor attempt to rattle peoples cages. Lebron is a stud like it or not, but he doesn’t win without Wade. And when he wins 6 championships like Jordan then we’ll revaluate. Since that’s unlikely let’s not be hyperbolistic (new word I just made up) & call him even the greatest athlete of all time in the NBA let alone all sports…

I mean we haven’t even attacked the Jin Browns or Jim Thorpes or Jesses Owens or Carl Lewis’, or, or….a lack of perspective is all we have here. And that is pretty unusual on this board……:rolleyes:

Choad- You forgot to mention the 20,000+ women Wilt Chamberlain also dominated.

This guy was a perfect specimen, a fantastic athlete. Just look at those shoulders, and that Intimidatin' scowl.

DaleEarnhardt.jpg

Bron could not have sat in the black 3 Lumina and did what Senior did. 4+ hours in the summer in the South, no way.

Wilt Chamberlain had Size, strength, speed, jumping ability and coordination.

Bron could not have sat in the black 3 Lumina and did what Senior did. 4+ hours in the summer in the South, no way.

Preach it, brother. BRON would have rolled it into the pits after 45 minutes, complaining of "cramping".

DaleEarnhardt.jpg

Oh yes, ok I get it. You forgot about those early 90's shades. Now that's vintage right there. :D

Latest posts