lebron is the greatest athlete ever

what couldn't he do? had struggle with the technique events like discuss and stuff but he'd dominate the long jump, 100, etc.
He'd get his arse handed to him in the high jump, 400m, 1500m (really badly), and the pole vault. Being enormous doesn't always help you. I'm not convinced he'd finish better than last in the hurdles, either. (I'm talking about him competing against really good athletes who excel in those diciplines). Have you seen what high jumpers look like? 1500m runners?

ill give you pole vault but he'd be fine in the high jump and quarter. probably high jump 6 and a half feet in would run the quarter mile in the low fifty's

Lebron James and Usain Bolt lining up at tight end and receiver for the same NFL team would be fun to watch.
I honestly forgot about Bolt...I don't know how anyone wouldn't consider him on the short list of greatest athletes right now and I think he is only 24 or 25. He is a machine in a sport where extreme height is more of a hindrance than a help and he is what�6-5ish. There isn�t anything that man couldn�t do without training I wouldn�t think�except maybe hit a 96 mile per hour fast ball or flip on a balance beam, which again is quite an anomaly in and of itself. Lot of great athletes out there�please sit down Lebron�.

dude I roomed with track athletes at college they might be able to run or might be fast but they are some of the most unathletoc goobers earth on the planet when it came to playing softball or basketball.

btw, lebron wouldn't play te in the nfl. he'd play wr and dominate. that's how athletic he is, he'd be an all pro wr at 6-8 260.

dude I roomed with track athletes at college they might be able to run or might be fast but they are some of the most unathletoc goobers earth on the planet when it came to playing softball or basketball.

But you were saying that Bron would dominate everything. I would bet that he would look a lot more silly than you might think trying to do the high jump. That, and he'd be 200-300 meters behind everyone in the 1500.

I think you're prolly kidding about some of this, but basketball and football fans are really pretty funny about this kind of thing. Silly, actually.

They think football and basketball players would dominate other sports. They wouldn't.

Good milers weigh half of what Lebron weighs.

I'm still waiting for you to weigh in on this swimming thing. LOL.

lebron couldnt hang in wrestling...i am a huge basketball guy but my brother was a wrestler and those guys put their bodies through more than almost any sport (if not all). put him in a boxing ring or mma octagon and he is done also...lebron is a basketball player...each sport is separate and very few can do more than 1 at the level of professional. there are guys that did and if lebron was in their level then he would.

It's fair if we're saying the Bron would just dominate every sport. Swimming is a sport. A difficult, technical sport.:D

Bince swimming does not involve a ball and Iowa does not have double digit national titles in it, it is by definition, not a sport. Thanks for playing.

lebron couldnt hang in wrestling...i am a huge basketball guy but my brother was a wrestler and those guys put their bodies through more than almost any sport (if not all). put him in a boxing ring or mma octagon and he is done also...lebron is a basketball player...each sport is separate and very few can do more than 1 at the level of professional. there are guys that did and if lebron was in their level then he would.

^^^

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaa

seriously ROFLMAO!

Here are the events in the decathlon:

100 Meters
Long Jump
Shot Put
High Jump
400 Meters
110 Meter Hurdles
Discus
Pole Vault
Javelin
1500 Meters

He would struggle mightily in the shot, discus, pole vault, javelin. No way he medals if he were to walk into the event in London in a few weeks.

Also remember, the decathlon is only spread over 2 days. Not like its just one event every day for 10 days.

Against an elite decathlete Lebron:

100 Meters - loses his form and mojo after 50 meters
Long Jump - blows an achilles during the plant and goes maybe 15 ft
Shot Put - drops it on his big toe doing the spin method
High Jump - tries a fosbury but just plain flops
400 Meters - totally friggin dies after 200 meters , not even close
110 Meter Hurdles - no form and falls over
Discus - "watch out judges"
Pole Vault - seriously, he has no chance against any of them
be serious
Javelin-"again watch out judges" he rips his shoulder on this one
1500 Meters - totally gassed after 400 meters, he is gasping and has legs of rubber after 800, doesnt finish for 12 minutes.

I wonder if lebron would want to go over the middle after ray lewis clobbered him a few times.

Latest posts