lebron is the greatest athlete ever

I thought about this actually. I think without training he could walk into the Olympics and medal in the decathalon. If he trained for it he'd win the gold easily.

Do you honestly believe that? You can't and be over the age of 10.

Have you ever heard of Wilt Chamberlain or Dave Winfield? Google Wilt and look up his track accomplishments.

Do you honestly believe that? You can't and be over the age of 10.

Have you ever heard of Wilt Chamberlain or Dave Winfield? Google Wilt and look up his track accomplishments.

I think Tim Dwight had some pretty impressive track accomplishments as well. Let's not forget him for the list.

what couldn't he do? had struggle with the technique events like discuss and stuff but he'd dominate the long jump, 100, etc.

lebron is fast...yes but there is a difference between speed without pads and speed with pads. there are a lot of people that lose a lot of their speed in pads...not because of weight but range of motion usually changes speed more than the weight of the pads (imo). this is what set a guy like jerry rice apart...he supposedly ran similar 40 times with pads as without. but pads could really hamper lebron for all we know. he is a great basketball player but that doesnt mean he would dominate another sport...people have...when you prove it then i believe it. he wont go and prove it. let him go play minor league baseball and out hit jordan...or play football and out rush or whatever bo. or all the other multi sport pro athletes. he is a physical specimen but so was shaq.

I thought about this actually. I think without training he could walk into the Olympics and medal in the decathalon. If he trained for it he'd win the gold easily.
Do you honestly believe that? You can't and be over the age of 10. Have you ever heard of Wilt Chamberlain or Dave Winfield? Google Wilt and look up his track accomplishments.
bron. and Winnie ain't even in the same category. bron is three inches taller, stonger, heavier, faster, and jumps higher.

comparing Winnie to bron is like comparing babe Ruth to todays sluggers.

whats crazy about lebron is that he is so athletic and physical yet never gets hurt. i am guessing some NFL guys have drooled over that fact.

Here are the events in the decathlon:

100 Meters
Long Jump
Shot Put
High Jump
400 Meters
110 Meter Hurdles
Discus
Pole Vault
Javelin
1500 Meters

He would struggle mightily in the shot, discus, pole vault, javelin. No way he medals if he were to walk into the event in London in a few weeks.

Also remember, the decathlon is only spread over 2 days. Not like its just one event every day for 10 days.

what about herschel walker? the dude was an nfl rb, ballet dancer, bobsledder, and is a current mma figter.

Do you honestly believe that? You can't and be over the age of 10. Have you ever heard of Wilt Chamberlain or Dave Winfield? Google Wilt and look up his track accomplishments.
bron. and Winnie ain't even in the same category. bron is three inches taller, stonger, heavier, faster, and jumps higher.comparing Winnie to bron is like comparing babe Ruth to todays sluggers.

winfield was drafted in 3 sports how doesnt that give him a leg up. and ruth would be better (fields were bigger, bats were heavier, and not as well built along with balls.

Here are the events in the decathlon:

100 Meters: world record for BRON
Long Jump: Olympic record for BRON
Shot Put: probably an Olympic record for BRON
High Jump: world record for BRON
400 Meters: world record for BRON
110 Meter Hurdles: world record for BRON
Discus: probably an Olympic record for BRON
Pole Vault: BRON would use his d!ck instead of a pole, and he would set records
Javelin: world record for BRON
1500 Meters: Olympic record for BRON

He would struggle mightily in the shot, discus, pole vault, javelin. No way he medals if he were to walk into the event in London in a few weeks.

Also remember, the decathlon is only spread over 2 days. Not like its just one event every day for 10 days.

Why you gotta hate??

Latest posts