Lance Armstrong is a cheat..

Where did I say that he was innocent?

My opinion is that he is a popular rider who used his fame to do a lot of good things with his life and went through a lot on a personal level. He also probably doped to win 7. I don't know if he would have won 2 or 3 without doping or none or 7, but it doesn't change my opinion of him.

Keep your political nonsense for the cave, and I can own you on that too likle I always do if you ever get back.. :rolleyes:
Bodyslamming at best!:D:D:D:D

Bottom line is he cheated. I am glad they took his titles away. I understand why he chooses to no longer fight it (it will only drag the story out and will only cost him more money) but it is pretty clear he bucked the system and honestly, what goes around comes around. I applaud everything he has contributed toward cancer research ... I had the chance to meet him at a work function a few years ago ... Not that it matters, but his atitude was a turn off. Not that I really expected anything different but he was simply an a** ... At least on that day ...

Bottom line is he cheated. I am glad they took his titles away. I understand why he chooses to no longer fight it (it will only drag the story out and will only cost him more money) but it is pretty clear he bucked the system and honestly, what goes around comes around. I applaud everything he has contributed toward cancer research ... I had the chance to meet him at a work function a few years ago ... Not that it matters, but his atitude was a turn off. Not that I really expected anything different but he was simply an a** ... At least on that day ...

whar proof of cheating? circumstantial evidence?

funny that the UCI was backing this case with the usada. i suppose that means nothing to you.

usada's jurisdiction? meaningless i'm sure as well.

circumstantial evidence proves nothing. lance has been there, done that, and won every time.

now, if they have pictures of armstrong doing a blood transfusion, along with eyewitness testimony, etc. that is different.

usada and tygart are hacks.

how do you know what the evidence is, when it hasn't been released yet?

Will you be just as vigorous in your condemnation of LA if (when) it is proven he cheated, as you are in defending him now? Keep it real, brah.

Will you be just as vigorous in your condemnation of LA if (when) it is proven he cheated, as you are in defending him now? Keep it real, brah.

give it up dude, desperation is a smelly cologne...u jelly brah?

what will you consider as 'proof'? failed drug tests, or someone 'keeping it real' by a detailed accounting of a story.......yeah, i saw him do it.

please detail how i need to 'keep it real, brah'. you going to have pictures, video?

what will you consider as 'proof'? failed drug tests, or someone 'keeping it real' by a detailed accounting of a story.......yeah, i saw him do it.

please detail how i need to 'keep it real, brah'. you going to have pictures, video?

I don't know the nature of the evidence that USADA is going to release, and neither do you.
That was my only point.
I just want to understand if you will come back with a clear admission of error, should the evidence prove LA's guilt.
That would be the KIR part, anky.

Evidence or not I will never believe he was clean. No way No how. Honestly I didn't think I really cared until I found myself responding in this thread. Not sure of the details. I have been around this sport as a fan and competitor to realize that his performances were alien like in the TDF. When he snagged that kids hand bag on the Alpe D'Huez and then chased ullrich only to lose his pedal and rack his juan pelota on his top tube and continue on up destroying the field was he moment I said no way no how. When He chased pantani on ventoux I was suspicious. Aloso when him and Basso went side by side up Le Mongie in 2004 I was convinced that he and basso were on ESAs. We indeed find out later that Basso was on ESAs and was banned. The convincing thing is when lance came back and couldn't do a thing. Most will say it was his ages but I invite one to look at Jens Voigt and Christ Horner. Horner got 13th this year in the tour and he is geriatric in terms of Bike racing.

I don't know the nature of the evidence that USADA is going to release, and neither do you.
That was my only point.
I just want to understand if you will come back with a clear admission of error, should the evidence prove LA's guilt.
That would be the KIR part, anky.

exactly. i just don't like someone being thrown thru the mud like he has the past 10 years. if they have failed drug tests they are holding back on, that are independently confirmed both a and b samples, then fine.

but why a lifetime ban for him (with no failed drug test), whereas 1st offense in the same sport is a 2 year ban. (hamilton, landis, both on his team with failed tests) all that needs to come out.

if they have the goods, i'm fine backtracking my defense. but it's gotta be more than anecdotal, circumstantial.

Evidence or not I will never believe he was clean. No way No how. Honestly I didn't think I really cared until I found myself responding in this thread. Not sure of the details. I have been around this sport as a fan and competitor to realize that his performances were alien like in the TDF. When he snagged that kids hand bag on the Alpe D'Huez and then chased ullrich only to lose his pedal and rack his juan pelota on his top tube and continue on up destroying the field was he moment I said no way no how. When He chased pantani on ventoux I was suspicious. Aloso when him and Basso went side by side up Le Mongie in 2004 I was convinced that he and basso were on ESAs. We indeed find out later that Basso was on ESAs and was banned. The convincing thing is when lance came back and couldn't do a thing. Most will say it was his ages but I invite one to look at Jens Voigt and Christ Horner. Horner got 13th this year in the tour and he is geriatric in terms of Bike racing.

Jens soloed to a tough stage win in Colorado the other day. Indeed!

couldn't do a thing as in couldn't finish in the top 3 of the TDF?

At his peak, Indurain had a resting heart rate of 27 (or some absurd number in the 20s).

In my very best shape evar, I had a resting rate in the high 40s.

Some people are just freaks.

At his peak, Indurain had a resting heart rate of 27 (or some absurd number in the 20s).

In my very best shape evar, I had a resting rate in the high 40s.

Some people are just freaks.

in the 80's now?

i kid, i kid.

i've taken the stance starting a couple years ago that i just assume everyone is on something. Bolt, Armstrong, you name it. to just flat out dominate a sport like that for so long is more than just freak genetics.