Lance Armstrong is a cheat..

They know he's full of crap (and drugs). He's giving up because he knows he's dirty.
Like I said, they're convicting on a hunch. Seriously, who wouldn't give up after 10 years? When passing every test isn't enough to prove innocence, there's not much you can do except argue until you're blue in the face. Which Armstrong has done, and now he's tired of it.Again, I think he cheated, too. But I also don't like seeing accomplishments get stripped when there's no proof of wrongdoing. Seriously, why don't we strip every winner in every sport of their titles, even if they tested clean hundreds of times? They're just too good to be clean!
Well if it meant they would take my Bike riding titles away then no i personally would never give up til i died. He already fought it for 10 years so whats another 10 or 20 or 30 years? Never give up my friend!

Well if it meant they would take my Bike riding titles away then no i personally would never give up til i died. He already fought it for 10 years so whats another 10 or 20 or 30 years? Never give up my friend!

When you know there is absolutely no way to prove you were innocent (and the defense can't prove you were guilty)? I kind of doubt it.

Oh im sure us tax paying Americans foot the bill for him.

uh, ok.

time to get the cuff out.

you do know who the USADA is, and who created the group, no?

guess who's been paying for the LA 'witchhunt'........

your congress at it's best. spending YOUR tax money taking on the real problems in this country.

yeah, let's go out and spend millions trying to make ourselves feel better about ourselves and put clemens away! armstrong's next! yeah!

makes sense.

i'm not sure the USADA even has jurisdiction in international cycling.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol
TM, you weren't even born when OJ stood trial for killing Nicole and Ron.
Lance is as guilty as OJ.

lol
TM, you weren't even born when OJ stood trial for killing Nicole and Ron.
Lance is as guilty as OJ.

Actually, I was four years old.

And like I said, I think Lance cheated. But he shouldn't be punished for it unless it's proven. Nobody should. Otherwise, why not start accusing and punishing everyone?

And like I said, I think Lance cheated. But he shouldn't be punished for it unless it's proven. Nobody should. Otherwise, why not start accusing and punishing everyone?

exactly.

watch out, coming soon to a venue near you....

When you know there is absolutely no way to prove you were innocent (and the defense can't prove you were guilty)? I kind of doubt it.

Says Armstrong their was suppose to be a hearing with arbitrator chosen by Armstrong and the usada to decide in November. But Armstrong is given up now, cause he knows he'll lose and all the evidence they have will become public at that hearing. He wasn't going to have to fight much longer if it was BS and they had no evidence against him I'm sure the arbitrator would of ruled in his favor. He gave up so the evidence doesn't become public and he can save face.

Do you realize just how toothless the "USADA" is?
They are stripping LA of his wins...which means about as much as WildTurkey stripping Other of his "HN's Most Erudite Poster 2011" title.
It's a token gesture.

USADA?!? How about USWTF.

I think Lance is trying very hard to forget. :eek:

sheryl-crow-looking-pretty-bad-10-29-2006.jpg

You can take the girl out of the Missouri bootheel, but...

When sheryl crow dies, she will be sliced up, packaged, and sold under the Jack Link's Beef Jerky label.

LOL tm trying to play white knight again, I'm shocked.

Latest posts