Lance Armstrong is a cheat..

WildTurkey

Lost all 7 of his titles today for doping. If true how embarrassing for him, his family and the entire country. Pathetic!

'ehh whatever' is my reaction. Cycling is the worst for doping, but what hes done for cancer research outweighs the bad in my opinion.

There's no proof he doped at all. Is it possible, even likely? Sure. But he's lost these titles because he's stopped fighting the allegations. And after over 10 years of fighting it, I can't say I'd blame him for relenting, whether he's guilty or not.

To take away his titles with no proof is what's embarrassing.

There's no proof he doped at all. Is it possible, even likely? Sure. But he's lost these titles because he's stopped fighting the allegations. And after over 10 years of fighting it, I can't say I'd blame him for relenting, whether he's guilty or not.

To take away his titles with no proof is what's embarrassing.
Geez, you are fricking naive.

dont forget he tapped cheryl crow.

I think Lance is trying very hard to forget. :eek:

sheryl-crow-looking-pretty-bad-10-29-2006.jpg

I never said I thought he was clean. But it's not right to start stripping titles without any kind of evidence to support the notion that he cheated.

Tork, you don't always have to play devil's advocate. Sometimes it's ok to go along with the crowd.
Especially when the crowd is correct.

(I was once a huge LA fan; wore the bracelet and everything. This was in my serious road cycling days. But the dude doped. Many of his former USPS teammates have testified as such. He cheated. And life goes on.)

I never said I thought he was clean. But it's not right to start stripping titles without any kind of evidence to support the notion that he cheated.

They know he's full of crap (and drugs). He's giving up because he knows he's dirty.

They know he's full of crap (and drugs). He's giving up because he knows he's dirty.

Like I said, they're convicting on a hunch.

Seriously, who wouldn't give up after 10 years? When passing every test isn't enough to prove innocence, there's not much you can do except argue until you're blue in the face. Which Armstrong has done, and now he's tired of it.

Again, I think he cheated, too. But I also don't like seeing accomplishments get stripped when there's no proof of wrongdoing. Seriously, why don't we strip every winner in every sport of their titles, even if they tested clean hundreds of times? They're just too good to be clean!

Like I said, they're convicting on a hunch.

Seriously, who wouldn't give up after 10 years? When passing every test isn't enough to prove innocence, there's not much you can do except argue until you're blue in the face. Which Armstrong has done, and now he's tired of it.

Again, I think he cheated, too. But I also don't like seeing accomplishments get stripped when there's no proof of wrongdoing. Seriously, why don't we strip every winner in every sport of their titles, even if they tested clean hundreds of times? They're just too good to be clean!

i assume they saw what they were up against and he took this way out instead of going down in a way that put out a ton of information against him.

that being said, someone is really, really out for this guy, for whatever reason.

double jeodardy? Triple jeopardy?

Latest posts