Lance Armstrong is a cheat..

At his peak, Indurain had a resting heart rate of 27 (or some absurd number in the 20s).

In my very best shape evar, I had a resting rate in the high 40s.

Some people are just freaks.

40 for me. Also I durians vo2 max was 10 points higher than lance. Lemons was 10 points higher too. N

couldn't do a thing as in couldn't finish in the top 3 of the TDF?

This true but if danilo deLuca wouldn't have been absent lance would have been left out. I believe it was a weak field that year as well. Wiggins got 4th in the nascent moments of his career.

Like I said, they're convicting on a hunch.

Seriously, who wouldn't give up after 10 years? When passing every test isn't enough to prove innocence, there's not much you can do except argue until you're blue in the face. Which Armstrong has done, and now he's tired of it.

Again, I think he cheated, too. But I also don't like seeing accomplishments get stripped when there's no proof of wrongdoing. Seriously, why don't we strip every winner in every sport of their titles, even if they tested clean hundreds of times? They're just too good to be clean!

I agree with this..Never tested positive.. ONly "evidence" is heresay from former teamates..I know the French hated the idea of an American winning their precious Tour.. Do we strip former NFL MVPs of their titles if former teamates accuse them of doping? I have no idea if he cheated.

This true but if danilo deLuca wouldn't have been absent lance would have been left out. I believe it was a weak field that year as well. Wiggins got 4th in the nascent moments of his career.

getting 4th in the TDF isn't 'doing nothing', especially at the age he was doing it at.

My understanding is there were actual I witnesses to him using the drugs not hearsay

if he is doing drugs, then of course there will be iwitnesses. hard to do that in a vaccuum. they've said that all along, time to proof up. and it will take more than 'i saw him doing drugs'.

My understanding is there were actual I witnesses to him using the drugs not hearsay
if he is doing drugs, then of course there will be iwitnesses. hard to do that in a vaccuum. they've said that all along, time to proof up. and it will take more than 'i saw him doing drugs'.
if the us ada and uci cheated then thats good enough for me the tdf has every right to take his titles

They are going to use cheaters to convict him of being a cheater. LA is simply a tool to me, but when it comes down to it he didn't fail a test.

Hamilton and Landis are the start witnesses here and oh by the way, they are cheater and Landis went as far to steal money from people in his defense.
Is this organization trying to allow these guys to clear their own minds after they lied the way they did after failing tests?

Cycling is dirty and if LA was a doper, it would not shock me, but unlike a lot of the guys before him he still didn't fail a test.

Latest posts