Kirk's call in show last night

Jon banned the whole "Chad" and "Ostrich" thing last night. Twill and Vegas tested him on it, and wound up on the receiving end of a ban.

All I wanna know is... can I still use the term "brah"!?! That term has to have at least a couple weeks left, right? :D

Lenient - maybe an incorrect choice of words?

Not sure if you know what lenient means or not, but I'll help you out.

Lenient:
showing or characterized by mercy or tolerance.

Nope, I think he used the correct word there, Champ. Jon is very lenient compared to other message board sites. Hell, he's let me stick around this long without ever banning me. Thanks, Jon.

Two words-BRAD ROGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m with you Twin. I can see a scenario where Rogers is our thunder so to speak and runs inside the 20’s and Canzeri is our lighting outside of the 20s. Canzeri had good success in space but when he got in the red zone he was stuffed and just didn’t have the bulk or push needed. That is where Rodgers can help with the push and drive to get in the end zone.

It could be a great story line too, Rodgers misses last year with the heart issue and comes back to the same bowl and has success. One never knows.

I’m with you Twin. I can see a scenario where Rogers is our thunder so to speak and runs inside the 20’s and Canzeri is our lighting outside of the 20s. Canzeri had good success in space but when he got in the red zone he was stuffed and just didn’t have the bulk or push needed. That is where Rodgers can help with the push and drive to get in the end zone.

It could be a great story line too, Rodgers misses last year with the heart issue and comes back to the same bowl and has success. One never knows.

Wait, what? Canzeri had a total of 9 carries all season and you were able to come up with this assessment? :confused: Do you attend practices?

Wait, what? Canzeri had a total of 9 carries all season and you were able to come up with this assessment? :confused: Do you attend practices?

Would love to but I’m busy during the football season with a high school team. I did watch all of the 9 attempts as I have season ticket and he only played in the LA Monroe and Indiana games at home. The attempts that he had success were not in the red zone. He had two or three attempts inside the 20’s and both were stopped rather easy on the zone read run. The 7 technique feathered the play to the side line and on both occasions the middle and outside LB stopped him with little or no gain. IMO Rogers at 240 will have a better chance of moving a pile then Canzeri would at 180.

Would love to but I’m busy during the football season with a high school team. I did watch all of the 9 attempts as I have season ticket and he only played in the LA Monroe and Indiana games at home. The attempts that he had success were not in the red zone. He had two or three attempts inside the 20’s and both were stopped rather easy on the zone read run. The 7 technique feathered the play to the side line and on both occasions the middle and outside LB stopped him with little or no gain. IMO Rogers at 240 will have a better chance of moving a pile then Canzeri would at 180.

Okay, I gotcha. I just thought it was a rather small sample size is all, but I understand where you're coming from.

I've been saying it all along, Rogers will get the start at RB. I suppose there is a chance he will remain at FB, but if I "must" predict who gets the start, I will go with Rogers.

I've been saying it all along, Rogers will get the start at RB. I suppose there is a chance he will remain at FB, but if I "must" predict who gets the start, I will go with Rogers.

I'm going to predict that De'Andre Johnson gets the bulk of the carries. And that's based on just pure speculation on my part. :cool:

Reminded me of these frat boys from UCLA I used to know. They would have these little inside jokes they would refer to by one word utterances. They would say these words and laugh stupidly and high five each other. Think every jerk guy from a high school movie from the 80s.

Thing is, I knew all the stuff they were yucking it up about and it still wasn't funny.

Latest posts